galax

Slayer

what about adding a prize after finishing task. Only getting slayer points doesn't feel rewarding enough and the shop only has a couple meaningful items.

this could make it better

Cash price when task is finsihed easy like 2.5m normal 5m hard 10m boss (depends on boss) or can be random cash prize when below hard task like 1-5m

or 1 giving a random item when task is complete (depends on difficulty)

And/Or

making 2nd slayer shop where there are items that can be dropped by slayer monsters (but cost alot)

c keys and prize boxes/ rare armor BUT they cost alot

what do you guys think?

Personally, I feel like the slayer system is good the way it is. Providing slayer points per task complete is fine.

I think we could go some way to revamping the store though. After the fused slayer is purchased there's not really much else to get in there.

I would propose to add in crystal keys and other consumables to the store a nominal slayer point cost.

~Kliksa

I could see a reward system but a little different in a way, maybe a slayer task streak system; more tasks completed means slight boost in points gained 

6 hours ago, Safi said:

I could see a reward system but a little different in a way, maybe a slayer task streak system; more tasks completed means slight boost in points gained 

so yo mean a slayer streak like in osrs? with milestones that give alot of points

9 hours ago, Kliksa said:

Personally, I feel like the slayer system is good the way it is. Providing slayer points per task complete is fine.

I think we could go some way to revamping the store though. After the fused slayer is purchased there's not really much else to get in there.

I would propose to add in crystal keys and other consumables to the store a nominal slayer point cost.

~Kliksa

i got the idea when i saw someone pinging their 10k slayer points :D

I'd support this ONLY if it was added on the points, let's say every 10 it's a small extra, every 50 a bigger one and every 100 a huge extra, but there being a cap to it.

18 hours ago, Safi said:

I like this idea a lot and quite a few other servers have it. It works well and it always seems to satisfy the players.