Phatguyy

Church @Lumby Church side of castle every Sunday :)

So, with all the toxic actions I    feel as if some people need Jesus. So I'm going to host church every sunday 12pm est @Lumby Church outside of castle. Will be handing out food, drinks, and holy elixirs to cure the devilish acts in the name of the LORD!!!!! Staff will be in attendance, and so will some of my friends. Will last approx 10min, also after church will have some friendly Cookouts and music playing @my house. Hope to see everyone there :) have a nice day!:)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Phatguyy said:

So, with all the toxic actions I    feel as if some people need Jesus. So I'm going to host church every sunday 12pm est @Lumby Church outside of castle. Will be handing out food, drinks, and holy elixirs to cure the devilish acts in the name of the LORD!!!!! Staff will be in attendance, and so will some of my friends. Will last approx 10min, also after church will have some friendly Cookouts and music playing @my house. Hope to see everyone there :) have a nice day!:)

I have been needing this. I was about to relapse to wine of zamorak which would of been a holy sin. Praise the saradomin's! 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Phatguyy said:

Will be handing out food, drinks, and holy elixirs

I'm only coming for the holy elixir.

Free rune coins bb >:)

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Phatguyy said:

Praise em Brotha!!!

I have to have a meeting with my fellow monk brothers and hopefully they can 12 step me again. Praise be! (Mad Max reference)

• Like 1

So I've spoken to the pope of RuneX and I think it's time that we perform a baptism on @Ralph, he really needs Jesus, see you all on Sunday.

We can finally get all the Christians into one place, ::banarea Lumby_Church.

Praise the Flat Earth

I'll come but I'll be preaching negatively regarding your religious views outside of the church 8) 

• Like 1

I think what would be awesome is if someone took photos every Sunday of this. This could be like a fun unique event that can be regular. It could also be advertised as well if there are photos an updates on how each Sunday went.

By the way, how did yesterday go?