Alpha Rye

Lower kills for Lava/frost dragon kills

Honestly, I've done the lava/frost dragon daily a few times since its been out... but it generally takes an hour-2hours(without anyone pking me) just to complete, I also never see anyone out here doing it either. Its a very long daily + its in the wilderness so you can't really take your best gear out there (unless risk obviously.) It is set under "medium" task when really it should be under hard.. but I think it should be dropped to no more then 100 kills to complete the daily.

Edited by Alpha Rye
  • Like 1

Yeah I gotta agree that the daily is incredibly long relative to it's counterparts on the medium difficulty 

+1

+1

that many kills plus risk of being pked shouldnt be combined together especially as a medium daily. cant take out the pk factor so kills must be reduced instead or move it into hard and give a better daily reward for it

Edited by Mememachin

I think anything involved with the deep wilderness like this should be classified as a hard daily. The kills should stay as is and it should be moved to hard tasks with differing rewards.

As someone who has killed over 2k lava dragons, I really liked the idea behind this daily. But it takes so long to complete.

I get that the idea behind the addition of all the new dailies was to give more variety and have so much that you can't complete them all in one day. But this one is just way too long especially when you contrast it with the rewards vs other long dailies such as raids, not to mention the possibility of a pker/pkers killing you and/or camping the dragons. 

I'd like to see the kills dropped down to 100 and maybe the bonus mystery chest replaced with a cursed key, which is untradable and will encourage even more activity in the wilderness Completing the cursed crypts).

16 hours ago, Logical said:

As someone who has killed over 2k lava dragons, I really liked the idea behind this daily. But it takes so long to complete.

I get that the idea behind the addition of all the new dailies was to give more variety and have so much that you can't complete them all in one day. But this one is just way too long especially when you contrast it with the rewards vs other long dailies such as raids, not to mention the possibility of a pker/pkers killing you and/or camping the dragons. 

I'd like to see the kills dropped down to 100 and maybe the bonus mystery chest replaced with a cursed key, which is untradable and will encourage even more activity in the wilderness Completing the cursed crypts).

@Alpha Rye

I can agree with 100 kills for the daily and it moved to hard instead of med. and change the rewards

I haven't done the daily, probably won't. 

I do support this though. 150 kills sounds like a lot for a daily. I got just above that in total..

• Like 1