kanye

PUBLIC APOLOGY

I just wanted to make a public apology- I am genuinely sorry for anybody who has been affected by my behavior the last month or two. I am really struggling lately. I'd like to keep my personal life personal, but know that I don't think that just because things are fallin' apart in my life that it justifies my toxicity/rude behavior.. at all. I wanted to put this out there for anyone who'd care to read it- I am so sorry if I have caused ANY OF YOU hurt feelings, and I'm very sorry if I've wasted your time. -

yours truly, Kanye Quest

Much love bud, life gets hard for everyone. You're a good man. Stay safe buddy. I love ya, man.

Safe travels, Rasta Pasta

Honestly haven't seen you be toxic in my time on the server but it takes a big man to admit their mistakes and apologize so respect

• Thanks 1

Glad you have have been back on, we all have bumps in the road. If you need anything hmu

• Thanks 1

All good my dude. Just take it easy on your Kanye quest. <3 

Everything will be fine soon, just stay positive and do your Kanye best.

• Thanks 1

I am new so I have not entirely been inflicted by what it is that has happened but I have much admiration for this. It takes a true mature person to publicly come out and apologize for ones wrongs. 

You have earned massive respect points from me bud! 👊🏻🤙🏻

Edited by Dragon 9616
  • Like 1

Kanye mate, you've always got this image of yourself being this insanely toxic player. Trust me, you're not. I've never seen you be toxic, as far as i'm concerned you're a lovely member in our community and i'm more than happen that you came back to us. Hope everythings going well brother, you've got my Fb so ofc. Hmu if you ever need to vent <3 

• Thanks 1