Rex

200m high quality signature

Hey everyone! I am currently searching for a very stand out and unique signature. I am will pay upwards of 200m coins in game to the person who creates the signature of my liking.

Forewarning: If you are a beginner photoshop user, I will not discourage you from trying, but I will be very picky and may be critiquing the signature. I will attempt to do this as nicely as possible, but I will not settle with a signature I do not like. I plan on using this signature indefinitely.
I my self, have an almost non-existent graphic design background. I have a few requirements and they are probably a bit vague -- but I want them to be incorporated into it.

Color scheme: Colors to portray a darker perspective
Specific theme: Cerberus or some other Hell ish type thing (No devil & if you feel a different tormented/dark figure would look a better please please feel free to float the idea my direction with the graphic you want to work with)

Size: I have no idea what the pixel sizes are. Like I said before, about as big as an iPhone 5. Very similar to the size of visions, but slightly bigger. If there is a lot going on in the signature then I'll allow it to be bigger than I ideally want. Rolla's signature is far too tall for my liking. Roughly half the vertical distance of his and about just as long horizontally.

Text: "Rex" "The Boss" (If it is not too much to ask I'd like to see both. As I feel just Rex may be a little shorter than I want. Would be neat to see "Rex" in the top left with a lightning storm type thing brewing and slowly fade it to the focal point of Cerberus and in the bottom right have "The boss" with a broken mirror effect fading out backwards towards Cerberus.

This challenge is up to anyone who is interested in accepting it. If you submit a graphic that I like, but do not love, I would possibly pay you 10m or more for your efforts if I see you are working with me and still trying to improve it to my liking. I do not want to rob anyone of their time, after all! Please, please, feel free to ask me questions, send me forum messages, or contact me in game if you have a specific question.

I will not use anyone's signature that is submitted until the payment has been made.

Thank you in advance to anyone who attempts my requests and your time will be rewarded if I can obviously tell you put forth effort and time for the signatures.

Edited by Rex

As said in the discord, I hope any experienced graphics artist considers whats being offered..

2abb94a793354b2b974cb1e7e8171014.png

If I wasn't so lazy in life i'd show you my l33t skills. But I agree, if you want a someone is is well known in the ways of photoshop I doubt they will make a signature that may or may not get used. I mean even mine took about 45 mins and there is almost nothing to it.

Edited by Rolla

Alright, my apologies for making it seem like that. I was attempting to point out that I want an elite signature. I'm unsure of my exact details I want, but like I put in the above post I have some a vague idea. I do not want some sub-par signature and I probably focused too much on saying that to make it appear like I won't use a great signature if a great one is submitted.
I want a bad ass unique signature. I do not know an exact thing I want, but the idea I mentioned above I would most definitely use if it is portrayed correctly.

Color scheme: Colors to portray a darker perspective
Specific theme: Cerberus or some other Hell ish type thing (No devil & if you feel a different tormented/dark figure would look a better please please feel free to float the idea my direction with the graphic you want to work with)

Size: I have no idea what the pixel sizes are. Like I said before, about as big as an iPhone 5. Very similar to the size of visions, but slightly bigger. If there is a lot going on in the signature then I'll allow it to be bigger than I ideally want. Rolla's signature is far too tall for my liking. Roughly half the vertical distance of his and about just as long horizontally.

Text: "Rex" "The Boss" (If it is not too much to ask I'd like to see both. As I feel just Rex may be a little shorter than I want. Would be neat to see "Rex" in the top left with a lightning storm type thing brewing and slowly fade it to the focal point of Cerberus and in the bottom right have "The boss" with a broken mirror effect fading out backwards towards Cerberus.

I really do not mind a little creative freedom at all. I now understand that you future prospects do not want to spend the time on something I may not like. I'm on a rather lot and feel free to chat with me in game, on forums, on discord, or even in this post to communicate possible features of the signature.
I hope this format is a little bit neater and easier to use.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, zephyr said:

o6mr5t.jpg

That is far too simple for my likings. The text is extremely plain and there isn't much going on. I like the lightning for the most part, but I suspect what I'm asking for was a bit too vague and/or your skills are not quiet at the level I am requesting. I'll pm you in game and give you a little compensation for your time.

• Like 1

There is a ton of just blank black space. Your biggest downfall on this signature to me, is the fact that there is just so much space where nothing is going on. It is also a lot longer (horizontally) then I would prefer. I would not mind a future one being long like that, but they would have to use the space provided. If you could shrink it substantially, make the storm a tad smaller, and add a shattering mirror effect near where "The Boss" is, and add something similar to a hell fire of some sort to take advantage of all the blank space I would be interested in using yours as a temporary one. If you would consider revamping it to my likings I'd reward you for your work. I feel like your signature has some potential for sure!

• Like 1

On 2/20/2017 at 9:36 PM, Rex said:

There is a ton of just blank black space. Your biggest downfall on this signature to me, is the fact that there is just so much space where nothing is going on. It is also a lot longer (horizontally) then I would prefer. I would not mind a future one being long like that, but they would have to use the space provided. If you could shrink it substantially, make the storm a tad smaller, and add a shattering mirror effect near where "The Boss" is, and add something similar to a hell fire of some sort to take advantage of all the blank space I would be interested in using yours as a temporary one. If you would consider revamping it to my likings I'd reward you for your work. I feel like your signature has some potential for sure!

the shattered glass effect I couldnt figure out how to do.. lmk if this looks closer to what you wanted :P

rex sig2.png

Edited by Jacobias

So far ive started on this: 

Spoiler

5c3e7b430c56457592e359de8ed15d80.png

Edited by ZeeKs