shadecrimson

names over legendary drop

Hey man, i dont know if you have ever suggested anything to a server, but you should add more to the suggestions if you want it to be considered at all, a post like this would be ignored, heres a idea of what you can add for a suggestion like what you are looking for below.

"hey guys My suggestion would be to add the ability to have the names over drops like OSBuddy has, it would benefit the server being able to see the drops on the ground quickly. 

here is an example of what im talking about for those who dont know."

sm7qj9.jpg

xn6tz8.jpg

While I can see this being beneficial and a nice QOL update it's not necessary to be honest

Depending on what you're killing their legendary drops will most likely be announced

54 minutes ago, Safi said:

While I can see this being beneficial and a nice QOL update it's not necessary to be honest

Depending on what you're killing their legendary drops will most likely be announced

i could see it as a good update if they turned the option to turn off world anouncements

This is just not needed dev time for something not that important.

While this would be a nice thing to add, Raw and Safi are correct, this would take a huge amount of time to properly implement and most of the drops that would be included are already announced.

I can't be 100% sure, but from experience, items aren't categorised as simply 'Rare', 'common' etc and are just held as ratios, I.E '1 in 150'. I believe this due to items added to drop tables such as KLD teleports that are dropped at a 'rare' rate aren't announced even though they are labelled 'Rare' like the other announced items. 

So we probably can't just take the list of announced items and add a few things to make it show some text. 

But who knows, Ryan surprises us all the time.