ZeeKs

Forum Suggestions

This suggestion is for the forums.

1) Make the appeals, help, reports and bugs hidden from normal users.

Reason: Hiding Appeals and Reports would help others from commenting on them causing more issues

Hiding the Help section would ensure that the staff are the only ones posting there since thats their main area for positions.

Hiding the bugs would help keep the bugs maintained and not alot of people knowing about them.

2) Add the ranks to the forums

Reason: Donator ranks show that we have a community thats active also adds a benefit for the donators; Also makes the forums a bit more colorful.

Other ranks encourage more forums activity and allows people to have goals to achieve on forums.

3) The theme of the forums

Its an okay theme, but i feel as it needs to be me unique; (i can make up a design if you're interested)

More to be added, Just got to think of some. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Dillan said:

Support all of these but forums redesign, i like our theme :)

Too generic imo, a lot of servers use it.

25 minutes ago, Dillan said:

Support all of these but forums redesign, i like our theme :)

10 minutes ago, Vision said:

Too generic imo, a lot of servers use it.

The theme is okay as base, But the navbar could use a unique design and the post bit could be tweaked.

I definitely support all of these ideas. I also feel like we should definitely be given a "Goals and Achievements" section to post in. It kind of stinks to have to post them in the media section. It would definitely be worth its own sub-forum! I've also thought for a while that #1 should be hidden to regular users. I agree 100% with the reason stated.