Sign in to follow this  
MrCypher

Official farewell from me, runex.

as you may know i haven't been on runex this past week or so (apart from logging in a few mins to talk to someone), would rather not go into reason. I will only be logging in for a few mins every now and then to play some new features of an update (if i can even be bothered, not saying they'd be back, just my motivation etc are just 0) anyway, yea.. officially quitting. may give some stuff away, probably not, unless it's friends i know who would need/use it.. i'm sure a lot of people will not miss me and that's fine, i rather just put this out there for the few friends who may care, i may check discord every now and then as well if anyone has/wants to add me there if not already. enough talking from me though, goodbye runex and it's community.

5vc6y1.png

Edited by MrCypher
  • Like 2

It's sad to see you leave even if I didn't know you that well

I recognize you from nearly a year ago when we both started and you were always a nice lad

@MrCypher as sad as it is to see you make an official post. I had a feeling this has been coming for a while. You've been a dear friend to me, brother. I hope life treats you well and that our paths cross again some day.

Please take care of your self dude. Much love,

Kong <3 

https://youtu.be/QHJmae1F8nw

Oh man, well its been real man. I wish you the best of luck in life. I hope to see you pop in here and there. You will be missed for sure sir, catch you next time  you are on.

15 hours ago, Kong said:

@MrCypher as sad as it is to see you make an official post. I had a feeling this has been coming for a while. You've been a dear friend to me, brother. I hope life treats you well and that our paths cross again some day.

Please take care of your self dude. Much love,

Kong <3 

https://youtu.be/QHJmae1F8nw

<3

I was actually thinkin about you today, and I just saw this...weird.

was fun playing and joking around with you, best of luck in everything you do man!

I'm not home but I'll be sure to get you added in discord when I am,  adios for now bro. 😉