Donda

Achievement Tracker & Gold Sink

Achievement Tracker

•    I think it would be an amazing addition if we could track achievements just like we track daily tasks, some achievements like smelting x number of bars, or kill x amount of Battle Mages would be much better if we could track them. Seeing as your progress doesn't tick if you leave the achievement window open, it think this could be helpful.

Herblore Gold Sink

• I think having an NPC that would put your herbs into vials for a fee would be a nice QOL update, as well as a fairly effective gold sink. I think 10k would be a good point to start the conversation, without putting much thought into it, it seems like it would be quite effective. 1,000 potions (that's not a whole lot) would be 10m gp (god i hope my math is right on that). Again, i think this would serve 2 purposes, a gold sink (i think this would be effective even if the price was higher!) and a QOL update.

+1 to achievement tracker, I think the gold sink should be more than 10k per potion, a supreme can do all their potions 1-99 with about 20-30m in that case, ,should be more like 150-300+

• Thanks 1

Just now, zFireshots said:

+1 to achievement tracker, I think the gold sink should be more than 10k per potion, a supreme can do all their potions 1-99 with about 20-30m in that case, ,should be more like 150-300+

150k per potions seems rather extreme, i think the price should top out at about 50k-60k each.

+1 

10k to clean herbs and 50k to put clean herbs into pots cuz 10k is too cheap imo

disagree with the achiev one tho cuz its just 1 click away

• Thanks 1

I like the achievement idea

The potion one I feel like could use a litttle retouching but I like the overall idea

+1 from me

• Thanks 1

Support on the herb sink idea, would prove ideal if the prices depend on mode, as prime players are going to need much more potions.

No support on the achievement tracker idea, it’s a click away and easy to navigate not to mention once you’ve finished the achievement a message will appear in the chat box

• Thanks 1

On 5/17/2018 at 10:02 PM, Donda said:

Herblore Gold Sink

• I think having an NPC that would put your herbs into vials for a fee would be a nice QOL update, as well as a fairly effective gold sink. I think 10k would be a good point to start the conversation, without putting much thought into it, it seems like it would be quite effective. 1,000 potions (that's not a whole lot) would be 10m gp (god i hope my math is right on that). Again, i think this would serve 2 purposes, a gold sink (i think this would be effective even if the price was higher!) and a QOL update.

I'd assume you'd want this NPC to stand right next to the bank or something, because this would take much more time than to actually make them potions yourself. It's very inefficient if you have to walk between bank and NPC just to pay an NPC "X" amount of money to make the potions for you. It's 14 potions per inventory at most, and some even less. It take no time to level herblore on even prime, so I don't see who would actually spend more time and gp on something they could do free and faster. 

If you could do noted herbs and vials, that's something else, but that's not possible. 

For the Achievement tracker, I don't think it's something that's needed in-game. Like Lava said, it's 1 click away to see your progress.

- 1 No support from me 

• Thanks 1

On 5/17/2018 at 1:02 PM, Donda said:

Achievement Tracker

•    I think it would be an amazing addition if we could track achievements just like we track daily tasks, some achievements like smelting x number of bars, or kill x amount of Battle Mages would be much better if we could track them. Seeing as your progress doesn't tick if you leave the achievement window open, it think this could be helpful.

Herblore Gold Sink

+1 i agree on tracking Achievements progress just like dailies is very useful

Herblore and vials for a fee would be really useful for ironman and also sinks gp that we dont use xD haha

• Thanks 1