Sign in to follow this  
Aaadrum

Can't Compete

http://prntscr.com/jd5zlf this shit right here is the funniest thing ever how can u sit here and say if i match gear you work me and i have actual proof of you in a lie? go back to spk stupid planker get out of my house

I dmed u expecting a rematch as u can see ur inv is empty cause ur out too hense ur hp is so low and u ko with range, ill deffo rm to work u again :)
as long as u don't log out straight away again :)

Just now, Iron Dezmond said:

I dmed u expecting a rematch as u can see ur inv is empty cause ur out too hense ur hp is so low and u ko with range, ill deffo rm to work u again :)
as long as u don't log out straight away again :)

my inv wasnt empty idiot, i had 4 brews and 3 rockail pipe down slave ur trash

This kid had a full yak of brews and a full inv vs me with 2 brews and i worked him so hard he ran within 3 mins then i dropped him and he logged, trash talk less and focus on pking @Iron Dezmond

• Haha 1

except u were out cause ur like 2hp, we can easily rm again? best of 3?

except i wasnt out i was risking the spec u stupid donkey.

???????????????? you ran from me and teled twice??? and I'm still logged in???????

i said rm after you ran to kbd and you logged?????????????????? lava maze loc pipe down child

Edited by I

ugh pathetic @I can u stay out of this please child,,,, murdaaa I'm waiting on spk for that rm that never comes av0ider

lava maze is loc rn show up or shut up

4 minutes ago, Iron Dezmond said:

ugh pathetic @I can u stay out of this please child,,,, murdaaa I'm waiting on spk for that rm that never comes av0ider

already slapped u on ur home server and ill slap u on my home server, c u get off my post now 1-0

6 minutes ago, Iron Dezmond said:

@Murdaa slapped? I was out so I dmed? rm loc? bit of respect please whale idk why ur scared to rematch

yes slapped, i had 7 food left. NEXTTTTT

lel  nice pic mate, post exactly what I said after that in chat ye? or shall I?

3-0 on spk 2-0 on runex, you wanna chat more or leave it at that

lel  nice pic mate, post exactly what I said after that in chat ye? or shall I?

kliksa planked you. dont ever pipe up to me in ur life.

• Haha 1

where u getting these numbers? I understand the 2-0 on runex as I made u run twice, but 3-0 on runex? as I recall it its 1-0 to u on spawnpk? so 2-1 me I guess, but as I said ealier in chat to you, goodfight and I'm gonna get some food

@Murdaaa ............. idk why ur pipermenning me here, u got worked and I respectfully drew a deathmatch with you, both out and u got some nice hits at end to finish me off, 1-0 to murdaa against me but it was by far no plank. lets rematch and we see who planks first? okay? ive asked u like 5 times for a rematch but still no rematch? 

1 minute ago, Iron Dezmond said:

where u getting these numbers? I understand the 2-0 on runex as I made u run twice, but 3-0 on runex? as I recall it its 1-0 to u on spawnpk? so 2-1 me I guess, but as I said ealier in chat to you, goodfight and I'm gonna get some food

You ran twice on runex from me, tele'd twice on spk then u planked but who's keeping score right?

Edited by I