Stormlaut

Howdy partners.

I haven't been active on forums, been here for a few days. How you guy's been? Nice to finally be apart of a server that isnt money hungry, and isnt shit. 

IKR!? finally a server that you can play without donating thousands of dollars and actually make yourself a bit wealthy, welcome to the server Stormlaut!

On 4/24/2018 at 10:42 AM, Adam said:

IKR!? finally a server that you can play without donating thousands of dollars and actually make yourself a bit wealthy, welcome to the server Stormlaut!

Right? Who da fuck would ever do that... smh

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

You're not Welcome here, IMHO. Simply for what you did on another server a few week(s) ago. -Yes, I know you're the same person

Joined their server, donated $100's within a few hours, and then charged back simply because they wouldn't accept your application for developer. What a bum? 

On 4/26/2018 at 1:57 PM, Wayne said:

You're not Welcome here, IMHO. Simply for what you did on another server a few week(s) ago. -Yes, I know you're the same person

Joined their server, donated $100's within a few hours, and then charged back simply because they wouldn't accept your application for developer. What a bum? 

Wtf? I never donated 100$ on another server, in the history of me playing on a RSPS. Check your facts.