Raw

Cursed Blood Map

Make a new blood orb called a Grandmaster Blood Orb that costs 100m. acts as a Master blood orb but with this one you're able to put it into a cursed map to make it a cursed blood map. so basically save 1 inventory space in the cursed caverns so you don't need a blood orb and the map.

If you die and lose your map the blood part of the map is gone so the person that gets your map would have to put another Grandmaster orb in.

• Like 2

+1

as a pker who's in caverns every day,  i know it would be very convenient to have that extra space for food, pots, etc. PLEASE ADD  THIS

Edited by Murdaaa

I do see how It can be beneficial for pkers, but isn't the whole point of taking the map to get the huge advantage of being able to see the minimap? and thus the risk vs reward factor is that you have 1 less inventory spot. This is the same with the blood orbs, you take them to be able to enter through the portal/to tele home and to get extra blood money drops. The downside of this again is that you have 1 less inventory spot.

I think it is fine the say it is currently, If you want those benefits you are just going to have to risk going out these with 1 less food and if you don't want to risk that you'll go out there without the benefit. 

36 minutes ago, Logical said:

I do see how It can be beneficial for pkers, but isn't the whole point of taking the map to get the huge advantage of being able to see the minimap? and thus the risk vs reward factor is that you have 1 less inventory spot. This is the same with the blood orbs, you take them to be able to enter through the portal/to tele home and to get extra blood money drops. The downside of this again is that you have 1 less inventory spot.

I think it is fine the say it is currently, If you want those benefits you are just going to have to risk going out these with 1 less food and if you don't want to risk that you'll go out there without the benefit. 

To each their own. I thought of it as a money sink that pkers would use.

So, basically making pking even more profitable than it already is, and less risky for the pkers? Not amazed this idea gets a lot of support..by pkers. Why not rename the server to Grindpk?

But you gotta merge the map with a Master orb, I'd support this as people who skill can take it with them 

Edited by Vise

28 minutes ago, Vise said:

But you gotta merge the map with a Master orb, I'd support this as people who skill can take it with them 

What kind of skiller is going to take a cursed map? Not to mention risk a cursed map.

10 minutes ago, Logical said:

What kind of skiller is going to take a cursed map? Not to mention risk a cursed map.

A max cb skiller? maybe they have tokens they don't want to lose and the map being helpful to spot someone will allow them to get out. 

8 hours ago, War God said:

So, basically making pking even more profitable than it already is, and less risky for the pkers? Not amazed this idea gets a lot of support..by pkers. Why not rename the server to Grindpk?

You clearly read it wrong. It's actually a moneysink. 1.) buy grandmaster orb for 100m (acts as a master blood orb when put into map which master orb is 15m) 2.) add grand orb to map. 

1 hour ago, Raw said:

You clearly read it wrong. It's actually a moneysink. 1.) buy grandmaster orb for 100m (acts as a master blood orb when put into map which master orb is 15m) 2.) add grand orb to map. 

To be fair, the way you explained it was a bit odd, even I'm not sure what happens when you die with the cursed blood map.

I'd say the pker should get the full map and the GP from the grandmaster blood orb.

But it sounds like they would get a form of inert cursed blood map to which they would need to purchase and use a new grand master blood orb to re-activate, which would be counter productive due to the fact that it would be the exact same if they merely dropped the map.

I think this idea only benefits the maxed nh pkers in cursed caverns. I think pvmers in the cursed cavern can even found faster by pkers.

So the cursed cavern will bleed out i think because its not worth beeing in there anymore if you get ragged al the time. For now you can hide a bit in the darkness of not having a map around.

44 minutes ago, fastboy50 said:

I think this idea only benefits the maxed nh pkers in cursed caverns. I think pvmers in the cursed cavern can even found faster by pkers.

So the cursed cavern will bleed out i think because its not worth beeing in there anymore if you get ragged al the time. For now you can hide a bit in the darkness of not having a map around.

the suggestions doesn’t impact how fast pvmers are already found whatsoever - it’s only a combination suggestion.

10 minutes ago, fastboy50 said:

It does because pkers can see the white dots with this idea.

We already have the cursed map that does this,
This suggestion merely makes it easier for them by giving them another inventory spot.

3 hours ago, fastboy50 said:

It does because pkers can see the white dots with this idea.

as logical said

6EiP5iv.png

this is already in-game, the suggestion is ONLY to combine the two items which ALREADY exist

+1 for the suggestion tbh but -2 since we already have it the 1 space slot in ur inventory would make it easyier try some effort