Ryan

Urgent Announcement

2 minutes ago, kalylia said:

@Ryan

So, if I did not log on Wednesday during 9 AM CST to 6 PM CST, and logged on around 11 PM  to 12 AM CST am I safe from this attack?

Or was I still affected?

Thank you in advance for your insight.

If you didn't open/run the client until 11 PM CST on April 18th, you're safe.

3 minutes ago, Ryan said:

If you didn't open/run the client until 11 PM CST on April 18th, you're safe.

Great thank you for the clarification!

Thank-you for posting this, and secondly thank-you for clearing up the details on what happened. 

I didn't log in whatsoever around these times it happened, so I should be fine. Didn't know any of this had happened until I opened up the forums just now to read this whole matter. Thankfully, I don't have my passwords automatically saved through Chrome, as I don't use Chrome I've always got Opera for my daily browsing with the built in VPN activated for things like this. 

Once again, 

thank-you for posting this. 

- Hex.

Just wondering if there will be any compensation, due the troubles quite a few have had due the breach.

Thanks for notifying us. I didn't run the client fortunately, for anyone that did - I hope you didn't lose anything.

Edited by Pane

Would it be possible to make a script to run through player logs to see which players logged in during the dangerous time period? I usually just hop on random days for 10 minutes at a time and really don't want to have to cancel credit cards and all that.