Chlex

Wyvern bones and the loaction of The Wyverns

Hi, this is my first post

I've noticed that the Wyvern bones gives the same XP as the Dragon bones, this should be fixed.

Why?

Because Wyvern bones are delicate and need some "respect" and if the XP were to be changed people would overcrowd the area and make the Wild Dragons unfeasable since the Wyvern location are safe from PKers, soo the location of Wyverns should changed to the "FROZEN DEEP WASTELAND" in level 50 WILDERNESS. If the XP is not be changed, why did you even put Wyverns in the game, they're pretty much pointless from now.

-----------------------------------------------

Pros:

More people in Wild

Attracts PKers

Wyverns aren't pointless

Boost economy

Wyvern bones grants more XP

Fun

Cons:

Annoying Pkers

DEEP WILD 50+

Expensive, depends on the XP

And also the more XP the Wyvern bones grants, the more expensive ---> More peasant players trying to risk ---> Pkers emerge and bangs them  ---> Active Pking ---> More fun ---> More players ---> More donations ---> More profit for the Owner.

- Chlex

• Like 1

No.

Wyverns are same as dragon bones on osrs why would it be different here lol

Edited by Gains

I mentioned other things like moving Wyverns to wild because of the XP rate, moving them to wilderness would encourage people to enter wilderness, but only if the XP are changed. Game economy is controlled by supply and demand.

Example:

Dragons bones  100XP, In wilderness, EASY to escape, 10k each.

Wyvern bones 600XP, In Deep wilderness 50+, hard to escape, 100k each.

The XP rate is crucial, and controls the desire for better bones, which presses up the demand and with high demand, people will try to get this delicacy. But Pkers prevent them from doing profit, which creates more active PKing, and high demand will make dragon hunter HORNY.

I remmember an old server, they had Frost dragons in deep wild and people were hunting for the bones, because of the high demand and PKers were around often. Why do i want this? Because this server would get more "touch" and i've noticed that there's literally no pking in this server. This would benfeit the PKing community.

-Chlex