Fab

Emole achievement progress reseted to 0

I have 24 emole kills cac2f2019d2f33acb380a3045010b2bf.png and before the update of April 4th the achievement showed that i was 24/50 progress. Now it shows 0 and i went down from 195 achievements to 194. pls fix ea0e0534fbd35466ebc91e37611b14e9.png

Personally I believe the 'reset' is far. Because this achievement was always meant to be 'participation' kills.

However, The ::kills log only tracked full kills (Most damage to the E'Mole). I doubt there is really a method for us to look back and find out everyones participation kills so everyone is fairly starting on a clean slate.

It would kinda be unfair for the few players who did E'mole in maxed gear with a golden cannon to get a huge head start in this achievement when in reality there are players out there who have probably participated in just as many or even more E'moles than you but didn't have the gear to get the full kill.

It's a bug caused by the recent update l0l, wasnt an intentional reset, I earned these kills fair and square d fk. fix the bug - this isnt a suggestion post 

i think enormous mole kills were already counted as participation kills already pre-update tbh, it was only giant mole that was messed up if i'm not mistaken. this is a bit unfortunate

Neither of them awarded participation kills prior to this fix. 

I understand that you earned those kills Fab, but so did the other hundred players that weren't fortunate enough to do the highest amount of damage. So if every player who has gotten a participation kill in the past doesn't get their previous kills counting towards the achievement than neither should you. 

This update simply changed the achievement to track 'Participation kills' rather than 'Full kills' and it is very unfortunate that participation kills were not tracked prior to this so everyone is losing out, not just you.

Sorry to tell you, but it isn't a bug. It's just a lack of foresight trying to be handled fairly.

And at that this can be locked.