Woox

New Forum Rank

Hmm any possible Chance of Getting a Forum Rank mainly for Guide makers

Edited by Woox

While it would be a nice sentiment, I highly doubt we would implement this.

We don't even have in-game donor ranks added and if we added a 'guide maker' rank we would either see an uptick in copied or just bad guides in order to get the rank or players complaining that most 'guidable' content already has a guide.

hmm i might just keep my head up and keep working on forums get more activity for my support app its worth a shot to at least ask if there was anything possible i still have a list of guides that are player suggested that i havnt seen on forums yet

1 hour ago, Logical said:

While it would be a nice sentiment, I highly doubt we would implement this.

We don't even have in-game donor ranks added and if we added a 'guide maker' rank we would either see an uptick in copied or just bad guides in order to get the rank or players complaining that most 'guidable' content already has a guide.

I don't Mean Make it a In-game Rank either i mean strictly Forums only  rank along the lines of helper

(Maybe to stop People from Copying ect make it so only Ryan/Ramzi/nate/Staff can Come togeather Decide if they earned it or not) or some kind of system and ive seen plenty of things that haven't been put up as a guide to Get the Community/Forums More active and Awsome

Edited by Woox