Matt

Donating in bulks above $100

Something that have bugged me for a while is that whenever you want to donate more than $100 you have to go through the donation process several times. So this suggestion is to impove just that. 

It would be a lot easier for donators to donate over $100 if you could add different bonds to a shopping cart or something, then make a complete purchase at the end. For example when people donate for the $150 for the promotion, it would be so much easier to just add 1x $5 bond, 1x $45 bond and 1x $100 bond into a cart then do all of them through 1 transaction. This would also be a lot easier if people want to donate several $100 bonds. I know about a few and myself that have donated quite a bit and atleast for me, a cart would be very helpful.

This would also help on the current problem quite a few of us are having with BMT, they are stopping one or two of our transactions and then it won't be the $150 for the promotion anymore, then we have to wait for them to confirm it and that could be too late for the timer for the promotion.

No not like that, that’s just adding multiple of the same bond. He is talking about adding bonds of different values (I.E to get to the 150$ total using a 100$ a 45$ and a 5$ and I also agree with this suggestion however I’m not sure if that’s a bmt thing or Runex.

It's done the way it's done for maximum donation payout lol.

14 minutes ago, Rolla said:

No not like that, that’s just adding multiple of the same bond. He is talking about adding bonds of different values (I.E to get to the 150$ total using a 100$ a 45$ and a 5$ and I also agree with this suggestion however I’m not sure if that’s a bmt thing or Runex.

oh, yea. That makes more sense.

that's bmt side, not runex.

i do agree that a cart feature which allows you to add separate values would be nice but i don't see how it would work unless they swapped to another processor like paymentus or mollie.

Maybe we should add a $150 bond and the ability to break bonds into smaller ones to make them easier to sell. 

I.E $150 > 45,45,45,10,5. 45s > 20,20,5, 20s > 10,10, 10s > 5,5.

This would gives a much simpler way of making the daily donation as well as getting rid of the fear that comes with trying to sell a large bond.

• Like 1

When donating $150, you have to split it up in either 2 bonds of 75 or 3 bond, 100, 45 and 5. Which I did today, and as I expected 1 of the bonds are not redeemable, which is the $5 one. I did the donation to make sure I got the promotion, but I am afraid I am not going to go without it because it such a short time left and I am $5 short of the promotion event..

So if we could do the whole $150 in 1 donation, it would not be an issue due to the fact it either go through or it don't. Either way, you wouldn't end up having a lack of $5 because 1 of the 3 donations were delayed, stopped or bugged. 

Putting them all in 1 makes it a lot easier for all of us I am sure.

Edited by Matt

17 minutes ago, Matt said:

Do that with $265 in 1 donation then.

you should read the entire thread before posting.

Due to the daily promos, i think having a $150 bond donate option would be much easier. Dunno if it will actaully be marketable tho, probz only rich gamblers will buy it leading to donators not even going for the $150 bond and just splitting the bonds like rn

15 minutes ago, Fab said:

Due to the daily promos, i think having a $150 bond donate option would be much easier. Dunno if it will actaully be marketable tho, probz only rich gamblers will buy it leading to donators not even going for the $150 bond and just splitting the bonds like rn

Even though it's not marketable, it's only the person that get the donation it his name that will get the promo, using the bond doesn't count towards promo.

5 hours ago, Logical said:

Maybe we should add a $150 bond and the ability to break bonds into smaller ones to make them easier to sell. 

I.E $150 > 45,45,45,10,5. 45s > 20,20,5, 20s > 10,10, 10s > 5,5.

This would gives a much simpler way of making the daily donation as well as getting rid of the fear that comes with trying to sell a large bond.

This /end topic.

• Like 1