Primal

Refund Our Sacred Accessories

I'm sure plenty of ironmen and other players would love to get the 10k runecoins back that they completely wasted on a pet accessory that you've now completely invalidated. I was under the impression I could gradually work my way up to a twisted bow, but there is no way I will EVER be able to obtain 50 or 75 tokens; not that I would even want to with the mediocre items now available.  @Ryan  k thanks 

• Like 3

I spoke to Ryan about this seconds after the update. He said there are plans to add more items in the future.

But +1

Just now, Lauren said:

you think he's going to go through and refund everyone? 

He should either refund the runecoins or actually replace the raid gear in the sacred token exchange with something actually worth it, or even something obtainable. 

Remember when the Lavafire shield was removed from the grand crest, there was so many people upset that it 'devalues' their crests and Ryan replaced the shield with an item that is even better.

This should be handled the same way, I'd prefer items be added to the sacred token store that are actually obtainable. But if that doesn't happen he absolutely should refund everyones sacred accessories. 

What if he nerfed luck accessories from the bonus they are now to 0.5% per accessory, would you still feel the same way? 

• Like 1

Not just that, the new items are 50-75 sacred tokens, and from my grinding spree, I can already tell. Not a single player will go for those items unless they find sacred tokens miss priced in TP for something extremely low, or if they win them through gamble. The chances to turn an ancient shard into a sacred token is WAAAY too low for anyone to bother with doing it. 

I'm the one that have farmed those ancient shards the most, and I can already tell you all that that staff or ancient relic will cost most people around 50-100b to get through ancient shards. A perfect example to that is Richie Rich's video where he get 1 sacred token for 94 ancient shards. 

If those items are going to stay that way, then it has to be done something about the ancient fountain to make it easier to obtain the sacred tokens.

It's also quite a bit other stuff that worries me, not just how the Twisted bow has been removed from there.

Make RuneX great again!

Edited by Matt
  • Like 1

Hey guys, Just to let you know. 

I spoke to Ryan about varies issues I have seen raised and he has been discussing new items to add to the sacred token exchange and is open to suggestions.

I know most of you will only care about the twisted bow being added back, which is something I want to see as well. But that probably wont happen so we should come up with some cool and useful things to take their place.

I hope we'd be able to get a refund for it, or at least be allowed to swap it for another accessory without destroying it

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Logical said:

Hey guys, Just to let you know. 

I spoke to Ryan about varies issues I have seen raised and he has been discussing new items to add to the sacred token exchange and is open to suggestions.

I know most of you will only care about the twisted bow being added back, which is something I want to see as well. But that probably wont happen so we should come up with some cool and useful things to take their place.

primal armor, nex armor, new bis range gear since kharazi hides are super easy to obtain now with kharazi chest and are very cheap, a viably priced 2h range weapon to replace chc now that it's been fucked since tbow is impossible to get, idk other than that. pretty much every niche for gear has been filled in this game, its just that if you cant trade or arent rich, its hard to get the best shit. i'd suggest other things but they would be similar to pre existing content. but even that shit would be painful to get unless it was priced extremely low. even when tbow was in there for 25 tokens it was understood that it would be a grind that would take hundreds of hours, but it was the best weapon ingame, so it was worth a shot. perhaps the sacred token exchange could have altered prices for ironmen. people may oppose this because they're tradeable items in the exchange, but an ironman has to go through a great deal of effort to be able to acquire sacred tokens, and they would certainly be better off earning the money on a main than trying to get the tokens on an iron for the discounted exchange price.

also tbow

Edited by Primal

1 hour ago, Primal said:

primal armor, nex armor, new bis range gear since kharazi hides are super easy to obtain now with kharazi chest and are very cheap, a viably priced 2h range weapon to replace chc now that it's been fucked since tbow is impossible to get, idk other than that. pretty much every niche for gear has been filled in this game, its just that if you cant trade or arent rich, its hard to get the best shit. i'd suggest other things but they would be similar to pre existing content. but even that shit would be painful to get unless it was priced extremely low. even when tbow was in there for 25 tokens it was understood that it would be a grind that would take hundreds of hours, but it was the best weapon ingame, so it was worth a shot. perhaps the sacred token exchange could have altered prices for ironmen. people may oppose this because they're tradeable items in the exchange, but an ironman has to go through a great deal of effort to be able to acquire sacred tokens, and they would certainly be better off earning the money on a main than trying to get the tokens on an iron for the discounted exchange price.

also tbow

Primal armor: please no, this leaves literally no room for better armors unless you nerf the stats or plan on 1 hitting gwd bosses in the near future

Nex armor: Again I really think adding more armor will only do more harm to the already shit economy

Bis Range armor: While I agree kharazi holds no value, do we really need to buff the highest dps combat mode? I think not, otherwise it will be the only combat style anyone PvM's with.

2h Range Weapon: Yeah this one I can fuck with, somewhere inbetween Tbow and chc, if theres even a small enough area.

As for my two cents, I can't honestly see anything really being put into the tokens that one, isnt going to fuck pvming or two is going to be put at a price that actually makes farming tokens worth it. 

Long story short, just fucking put the tbow back, it's not like tbows are flooding the eco. 8-10b for a best in slot item is a decent enough price if you ask me, and a price that can't really fluctuate a ton with sacred tokens being able to make one for a set price.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Rolla said:

Primal armor: please no, this leaves literally no room for better armors unless you nerf the stats or plan on 1 hitting gwd bosses in the near future

Nex armor: Again I really think adding more armor will only do more harm to the already shit economy

Bis Range armor: While I agree kharazi holds no value, do we really need to buff the highest dps combat mode? I think not, otherwise it will be the only combat style anyone PvM's with.

2h Range Weapon: Yeah this one I can fuck with, somewhere inbetween Tbow and chc, if theres even a small enough area.

As for my two cents, I can't honestly see anything really being put into the tokens that one, isnt going to fuck pvming or two is going to be put at a price that actually makes farming tokens worth it. 

Long story short, just fucking put the tbow back, it's not like tbows are flooding the eco. 8-10b for a best in slot item is a decent enough price if you ask me, and a price that can't really fluctuate a ton with sacred tokens being able to make one for a set price.

I agree, but if it for some reason end up with the Tbow not being put back in. Maybe add a melee wep, that do AoE damage, the 3 tiles in front of you or something. A flail of some sorts. Melee is pretty much only used for Corp, Cerb or melee only fights. Everything else is mage and range. So please add Melee to the list of useful combat styles.

4 minutes ago, Rolla said:

i agree with most of what you said, primal and nex sets were pretty tongue-in-cheek suggestions to show that there's really nothing good as an option to put in the exchange that wont fuck the game up.

• Like 1

On 3/21/2018 at 7:27 PM, Logical said:

What if he nerfed luck accessories from the bonus they are now to 0.5% per accessory, would you still feel the same way? 

i think you're misunderstanding what exactly it is i'm laughing at.

i'm laughing at those that genuinely think he'd take the time to refund everyone's coins back bc i KNOW that i'm not getting mine refunded.

a replacement item is viable, just as you mentioned w/ lavafire but he's not going to refund everyone their coins back.. that's just not going to happen.

you said it well

But that probably wont happen so we should come up with some cool and useful things to take their place.