London

London Staff Application

ITS TIME 4 YOUNG BLOOD

1. Desired staff position: Support/Mod

2. Your name (first name would suffice): Danny "dannyboi"

3. Your age: 12

4. Your location: It's complicated. Currently in the depressing city of "the Office", but leaving for Honk Kong in a month. Born in Pennsylvania, USA, but went to boarding school in Connecticut. I now go to university in New Zealand and spend breaks in London.

5. Average amount of gameplay hours per day: 6 hours // 24 hours if you count afk bank standing

6. Why you should receive the position: 1. Always helping the jail bait in help cc with their questions.
                                                         2. Always giving good deals in my tp
                                                         3. Always standing up for the skillers trying to get their laps in at wildy course
                                                         4. i have a max cape

Edited by London
  • Like 2

My inner mod for another server is kicking in and i'm just gonna say london work on your forums activity. Also hardly have seen you in CC helping others but then again i don't pay attention if other ppl are helping players already. Just my point of view.

6. Why you should receive the position: 1. Always helping the jail bait in help cc with their questions.

jail bait

ywcVRyM.png

• Like 1