Woox

Giant Mole Guide

Giant Mole Guide

This will Be Generally for Players who Are Not Sure on What to Bring/Do/want to learn how to do Mole

Ok Guys in this Guide I will Cover all the things u need to Know about this Boss and How you can Make a lot of Money off doing the Giant Mole I will be Covering all of the Following

• How to Get to The Giant Mole
  • How to get Started
  • What gear setup to Bring
  • What inventory Setup to Bring
  • Where to Trade in your Mole parts
  • How to Kill the Mole What to Pray
  • Special Event that Randomly Occurs When ever you Kill the Mole you have a Chance to Spawn to Spawn "Big Daddy Mole"(Aka. Enormous Mole)

(please Note it is Recommended to have 92/94 magic for Ice Barrage/Blood barrage if u tend to Do Mole A lot But having 68/70 Magic for Ice Burst/Blood Burst is still Possible Will just take a little Bit longer)

The Giant Mole  is a boss found in the Falador Mole Lair, just under Falador Park. The Giant Mole's origin and creation are described as "a slight accident involving a bottle of Malignius-Mortifer's-Super-Ultra-Flora-Growth-Potion".

How to get Started

2wempgh.jpg

ok you can start By heading over to the Shops With Some Cash you got From Doing some of you Daily's After that You can Teleport Back Home and head North west to the General store  When there go ahead and Talk to Aubury ( Located 3rd Vendor Going Left>Right) There you can Purchase all you Starting Magic gear/ Runes.

Recommended Gear set up's

orkoeh.jpg

Ok the Reason I went With Mage and Not a Range/Melee Setup Because its Easyer to kill Mole with Mage and you can stay for longer Since you will be Using Mainly "Blood Barrage" to keep you Healed(its advised to do a Few achivements to buy Mage Book)

Inventory Setup

2afhavl.jpg

typically this can be done with Food but Much better to Bring a Few Brews Along If Blood barrage Doesn't quite heal as much as you like. I will add additional items Down Below.

Getting to Giant Mole

23jfon5.jpg

Ok When you Ready and Geared to Fight Mole Go to the Spell Book Page Click on the Little Sword Icon (Boss Teleports) and Select The Giant Mole You Can also Check out some of its Drops Aswell on the bottem Right corner As well as Its Ava Achievements

Where to Trade in your Mole parts

2nlsd8p.jpg

This is where you Make Most of you Money From trading Mole Parts in Aswell as killing the mole for Random Crystal Key Loops/Tooth half's which can sell for 5-6mea or 10-12m if you decide to make the Full Key or for a chance at making a Epic Crystal Key selling at a Rate 30-45m Each. As well as Seeds/herbs/Skiller tokens Great for Iron man Players.

Possible Rare Loots From Mole Are As Follows

30jqjja.jpg

How to Kill the Mole What to Pray/Strategies

Ok There are 2 Types of Ways People Tend to Kill Mole

Strategy 1

j83c5t.jpg

Ice Barrage/Ice Burst and praying Range so you Kite Mole around so you Never Take And Damage this Typically Requires More Clicking/paying attention.

Strategy 2  

2im80sz.jpg

Put Protect From Melee on and Tank the Range hits. Standing Where Mole usually Spawns around and Casting Blood Burst/Blood Barrage this Stray is Quite Afkable As long as you talk to Afk Guards/Watch you Hp if Mole Starts to Stack Range over Melee Hits

Double Cannon Spot for those who Decide to Bring Either a Dwarf Cannon or Gilded Cannon (For this with More Money to Spend Holds 30 more Cannonballs than Dwarf cannon and Uses Magic instead of Range Exp)

2cni4yb.jpg

there is a spot I don't rember where Exactly that can Shoot 2 Shots at Mole for Faster Kill I use to Down Mole under 20 seconds of it spawning befor they Went and Buffed Mole a bit Still doable tho

Special Event "Big Daddy Mole" (aka Enormous Mole)

ok for This part I don't have any Screen Shots Sorry but I will be Explaining How to Kill Him/her(not too Sure)

Firstly After Each Mole Kill you Have a Chance to Get a World Wide Notification That Says the Following The Enormous Mole Will be Spawning in 3 Minuets!

At this point You want to Run to the bank Restock up on Food/Brews Prayer Potions/Super Restores And Talk to the Nurse to Heal fully Then Run Back to the Giant Mole and Enter The Tunnel you see in the Picture Below

1zg5i5s.jpg

ok Once Inside You will have a Few Seconds/minute Depending on how fast you Got back and Entered the Enormous Moles Lair to Prepare/Set up yr Cannon if you Brought 1 you Self for a Epic Battle for Jucy Loot. 

ok When the Enormous Mole  First Spawns you will immediately Have to Move 1 Square Away other wise you will Be Rooted and Take Ticking Damage(you Might instaly Die if Mole Decides to Come after you.(aka you Might get stacked out for 200 Damg Which you wont be able to heal through/Chances are Slim)

After Moving you can Proceed to attack the Mole Making Sure watch Under your Character for Dust Cloud That Roots you in place Now If the Mole Turns to you and Starts Coming at you Run Immediately away He will either Melee or Range you for A lot of Damage

Other than Watching out if he is Agro on to you (Focused on Sending you Back Home) and Watching out for the Rooting Dust Clouds he spawns under Everyone Rest is Easy

After Defeating the Enormous Mole you will have a chance at getting These Possible (Highly Valued Drops) loot as shown below

2nixx14.jpg

Additional items to Invest in to make yr mole Trips Easier/Faster

• Dwarf Cannon/Gilded Cannon Makes for Much Faster kills Per hour
  • Using a Summoning Familiar (Spirit Bird/War Tortoise/Pack yak) Doubles the Invent Trips so u can stay Longer
  • Using a 2nd Account as a Banker so He can Run to the bank you Mole Parts when you are Full And can also Trade u Supplies (Please Note you cannot Have Both accounts Attacking same Boss so Have Your alt Standing away From Mole so there is No Rule Breaking) 

Good luck in your Adventure and Experience At The Giant Mole/Enormous Mole

Bye For Now,

Woox

Edited by Woox