Kapracis

Some random..

add more daily pvm tasks not talking about kill 25 fyir shades, but like 50 cerberus(so boss daily tasks cuz fuc*k jungle demon) Would be op to see daily task 50 saradomin/bandos/zamorak or armadyl. Also daily fight cave or inferno run might be a thing 

-Make harder inferno cuz you can literally do in mystics and dhides (note should remove rewards like c keys etc... and just leave cape as reward)

-Could boost inferno's cape accuracy and str bonus (only if if someone will make inferno harder) 

-Making gambling not available for everyone.. Thinking about like a certain gameplay time and and purchasing gambler pass not for 25m but for achiv pts idk 160 achiv pts would be a deal(This suggestion is from my side cuz when I started play I saw allot ppls who played like 2-3 days got all cash from daily's than start gambling than got winning streak than lost it all and quited and they even didn't feel full runex experience) 

-GWD time. Plzzz make saradomin harder cuz u can afk it for 24/7. Zammy too. Bandos a bit easier cuz for some ppls it's pain in ass. 

-New st00f to slay store. Like armour witch u can only obtain by slay points or as drop. If we talk about a full armour set it could be 5k boots and gloves 7,5k body and legs and 10k for new slay helm or obtain as drops from boss slay tasks not including slay helm as drop. (Notice don't start Kapracis u flaglo that's way too pricey...  U know something needs to obtain in hard way and available for persons that's don't want to donate or don't got that much cash to buy it. 100% if that might get added plzzz make it only obtainable by only pure pvm. So available for all persons) 

-New slay creatures talking about superior's

-Would be nice to see bigger amounts of slay creatures and bosses on task. 

-Also task prefer would be a good deal.

-I think i saw someone suggesting it but OK plzz more chining/barraging spots

-Can't forget about ppls who likes to skill allot. So the deal is add task bottles just with skilling steps and like doo 3 things to finish that bottle for example you doing construction and you get task bottle and it might be make x amount  mahogany tables x amount  chairs x amount bookshelfs.  And that could go for all skills that u get bottle from. As rewards u could get x2 xp tokens cata tokens cosmetics mby x5 xp boost for 15-30mins?

+1 to most of these, i'd like to see dailies with different difficulty sets, so maybe you can choose which difficulty you want your dailies to be and it gives them according to the easy/med/hard option you choose.

To the inferno one: i'd maaaybe like to see a "hardmode" inferno? that's a lot more challenging, it gives you some sorta piece or token that you use on your inferno to boost it's stats A LITTLE, would give more challenge and incentive.

• Like 1

-Can't forget about ppls who likes to skill allot. So the deal is add task bottles just with skilling steps and like doo 3 things to finish that bottle for example you doing construction and you get task bottle and it might be make x amount  mahogany tables x amount  chairs x amount bookshelfs.  And that could go for all skills that u get bottle from. As rewards u could get x2 xp tokens cata tokens cosmetics mby x5 xp boost for 15-30mins?

Yes, I love skilling more then PVM, this would be such an awesome thing. 

On 3/11/2018 at 5:32 AM, Kapracis said:

-1 I'm pretty sure the task bottles are there to give a variation, and to make sure people do more than just one thing in the game, such as for example skilling, or even just pvming. Because the task bottles require both skilling and pvming, it's a good way to introduce what RuneX has to offer. 

+1 Other than that, I agree on adding a Hard Mode for inferno, but it's not something I see needed. More of something that could be fun for those who farm inferno a lot. Although if someone farm Inferno, I am sure they'd pick the easier mode for faster runs. Unless ofcourse the reward for hard mode is worth the extra time.

+1 For more slayer creatures / tasks, I'd agree to that only if you have a possibility to choose or put preferred tasks so you don't have to stand there canceling 100 tasks before you get the one you desire. I've already spent my time canceling up to 50 tasks to just get that one zulrah task I want. Then it's on repeat for the next time I want it.

+1 Making gambling restricted to game time and a different way to obtain the gambling pass. I am totally for this. It have been suggested before and I think a untradeable pass for around $20-30, or a super donator rank would be a fit requirement to gamble. As you said, it's way too many that join the server, get rich and get cleaned, then leave the server without even knowing about 10% of the content RuneX has to offer.

+1 New stuff in the slayer store, that would be nice, but I'm curious to who would buy an armour as you suggested, that will provide more points, if you can simply just farm the point you already have, and not buy it. If the price is high on this armour, it would be more of a waste to buy it than anything else. The Max cape already have a slayer point boost. 

-1 I don't think we need any more places to power level mage and range through chinning or barraging. The way the server is now is fine if you ask me. I'm prime and haven't spent as much as 5 minutes power leveling my combat stats. They'll go up fast just by regular and normal pvming, doing slayer, farming for items or killing bosses. That'll get you up to 99 in a fairly quick phase without having to add new spots to power level it. You have a slayer skill which doesn't level itself, and it sure doesn't level itself through power leveling at bandits. 

-1 I don't think we need more dailies any time soon, it's a lot of money coming from dailies, and there have been cases where people make accounts to farm the 5M and other rewards you get from dailies. Honestly, I don't think it's that many that do all the dailies on a daily basis, but I haven't asked around, so might be wrong about that. 

These are my opinions atleast.

Edited by Matt

i dont support the idea of removing epic c keys and bonus chest from inferno but a solution might be to make it a 1in3 drop chance from the final boss so u got a small chance to get the key or the chest maby both

Gambling tickets at first where via donor tickets, however it would mean hosts again unless both people had tickets then you could fp. 

It didn’t work out well I think me and like maybe 5 other people had passes?

22 hours ago, Rolla said:

Gambling tickets at first where via donor tickets, however it would mean hosts again unless both people had tickets then you could fp. 

It didn’t work out well I think me and like maybe 5 other people had passes?

Well the way it is now, a new player come on, get 50m and start gambling his way to 10-50b, then he start selling shit, buying shit and for the weirdest prices. Also, the second he is cleaned, he leave the server. So if people don't want to play on a server just because it's not free to gamble the second you log on, then I don't see why they would even come here. Even those who have played here for a long time quit when they get cleaned or close to cleaned. No need for new players to come and get an ego boost thinking they know all about the server because they got 50b by pure luck from gambling, then acting all cocky in chat. Let them work for their pass so they can back up atleast 1 of the sht they spit out when they get gamble bantered.

Edited by Matt

2 hours ago, Matt said:

Well the way it is now, a new player come on, get 50m and start gambling his way to 10-50b, then he start selling shit, buying shit and for the weirdest prices. Also, the second he is cleaned, he leave the server. So if people don't want to play on a server just because it's not free to gamble the second you log on, then I don't see why they would even come here. Even those who have played here for a long time quit when they get cleaned or close to cleaned. No need for new players to come and get an ego boost thinking they know all about the server because they got 50b by pure luck from gambling, then acting all cocky in chat. Let them work for their pass so they can back up atleast 1 of the sht they spit out when they get gamble bantered.

I half agree with this, being one of the oldest members that still actively plays I can say I've held eco 3 times and got cleaned everytime. I'm still here, it comes down to the player, if its a gambling addict they will find a way to gamble. They will have someone who bought the pass gamble for them. If not that than another way. It's just the brutal truth. Any old member that attempts to gamble was just trying to find motivation to stay. They where bored or the game was getting dull. So most of them say "fuck it, ill gamble my bank, if I win maybe it'll give me motivation to stay. If they lose then they leave as they planned to anyways.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Rolla said:

I half agree with this, being one of the oldest members that still actively plays I can say I've held eco 3 times and got cleaned everytime. I'm still here, it comes down to the player, if its a gambling addict they will find a way to gamble. They will have someone who bought the pass gamble for them. If not that than another way. It's just the brutal truth. Any old member that attempts to gamble was just trying to find motivation to stay. They where bored or the game was getting dull. So most of them say "fuck it, ill gamble my bank, if I win maybe it'll give me motivation to stay. If they lose then they leave as they planned to anyways.

I would rather have a community of gamblers where hosts are the trusted gamblers, instead of anyone being able to gamble with no effort of gaining the access. I never said they all quit when cleaned, but many. Also, I think a gambling community on the server is nice, but currently there is no community called gamblers, it's just any new player that make quick cash or the same old that gamble, so the only community there is for the gamblers as of now is the old ones, which 1 by 1 is gone because they get cleaned. If hosting is the thing we need to make people stay a while longer just to find out by themselves who they can trust to be their host, then I would vote for that every time. The issue isn't the old players, it's the new ones that don't try out the content the server has to offer before they say the server is garbage and leave, simply because they got cleaned on gambling. The 1 place they know of is ::gamble. 

So you’d rather have “trusted” hosts over scam free gambling? Is this your first RSPS? That never works out well, if anything that would make more people quit after they get scammed.

I'll leave y'all to your gambling debate.

But one thing i'd love and have wanted in the past would have to be the slayer superiors listed.

• Like 1