Matt

List of Suggestions

Here's a list of suggestions that I've been holding back for a few weeks to post. It came so many suggestions in within days so I decided to post this later. I think that these suggestions might be something of interest for most people that enjoy skilling, pvming, efficiency and long grinds.

I've not looked through every post on suggestions to see if any of these have been suggested before, but if you see some that have been. Let me know and I'll scratch it out.

- Add kill count for Ancient titans.
- Make Ancient Shards notable / stackable.
- Increase the chance for Ancient Shards to become Sacred Tokens when used on ancient fountain.
- Max Guild Slayer task for ancient titans, 1 task give 15 slayer points with 50+ titans per task, also making it a little easier to get ancient shards due to use of slayer emblems.
- Make Iban's staff notable.
- Make all (g) (t) items notable. (Such as Black Skirt (g), Wizard hat (g))
- Make Sled and Winter Sled equippable for skillers.
- Gold Hammer, knife, chisel etc... For a small exp boost and faster skilling. (Like the golden tinderbox)
- Add a command such as ::commands to lead people to the command guide on the forum.
- Add Spirit pack pig to the summon list of BoB. (Tier 1, 2 and 3)
- Add "Make all" "Make X" on smithing.
- Add Skilling Max cape? 
- Add Frost and Lava dragons to the cursed caverns slayer master.
- Add kill count for Barrows.
- New item for Barrows! Bepis's robeskirt, added to the barrows drop table as 1/5 drop chance. It's displayed in chat as Ahrim's robeskirt when obtained, but in reality, it's an untradeable Ahrim's robeskirt look-alike with no stats and vanish after 24 hours.

ADDED:

- Kill count for the new bosses in raids.
- Allow bankers to un-note items for you to increase the efficiency in skilling. Maybe the hired help in a POH house could do the same for noted bones.
- Add New Agility Courses maybe Ardy/Ape atoll/Rellika Rooftop Agility
- Add Wintertodt, including the pyromancer outfit which provide firemaking experience.
- Add Motherlode, for a more fun mining experience. Granite mining gets boring after level 60.
- Dart fix, currently you can only make darts if you use the dart tip on the feather, not the other way around. 
- Add Infernal tools such as pick axe and axe, providing a 1/3 chance to smelt the ores or burn the logs when gathering. 
- Add black salamanders / black chins. More variation in hunting.

Edited by Matt
Adding suggestion
  • Like 4

Barrows chests to ::kills

Group ironman

Bepis ahrims skirt

Honey badger boss

Just now, bepis said:

Barrows chests to ::kills

Group ironman

Bepis ahrims skirt

Honey badger boss

Guess I can add the bepis robe shirt here aswell. I suggested it on your post earlier. 

Group ironman is already a suggestion post on somewhere further down. 

Dafuq is a honey badger boss? xD

I'll add the Barrows chest to ::kills on the list.

Just now, Matt said:

Guess I can add the bepis robe shirt here aswell. I suggested it on your post earlier. 

Group ironman is already a suggestion post on somewhere further down. 

Dafuq is a honey badger boss? xD

I'll add the Barrows chest to ::kills on the list.

I also want group ironman badly lmfao

My forum picture, as a boss.

You not seen these little mad bastards? They're so vicious honestly they'll tear a lions face off

Just now, bepis said:

I also want group ironman badly lmfao

My forum picture, as a boss.

You not seen these little mad bastards? They're so vicious honestly they'll tear a lions face off

Might've seen it on TV, but never on the game called IRL.

There a A few Suggestions I put to Ryan/Ramzi Last year but they kept getting put on hold due to all the Up coming Updates/Events

• Construction
  • Add a Number List for Construction from 1-9 (or how many Items u can make)
  • Fishing
  • Add Manta Rays Sea turtles for better Fishing Exp (than Shark) would be very helpful for people wanting to do Raids and Skilling
  • Add a Karambwan Fishing Spot outside of Kharazi Jungle
  • Agility
  • Add New Agility Courses maybe Ardy/Ape atoll/Rellika Rooftop Agility
  • Farming
  • Add More Farming Patches and Tree patches (Maybe Unlocked by paying a NPC)
  • Fire Making- Maybe think about Wintertodt Minigame (chance to add Firemaking Skilling Pet aswell as Tome of Fire/Firemaking Pyromancer set(Firemaking Exp Increased Per Piece Hood/top/pants/boots/Gloves
  • Thieving- Remove the Dark Wizards From Castle so Skillers/ironman can go there to Get Exp/Supplys (Alternative to Starting with Fishing) Would see more people Pking at Rogues Castle
  • Mining- Maybe think about Adding in Motherload Mine(Mini-game) or adding in an alternative Mining method than Granite
  • Ranging/Magic Training
  • Add another Area Than bandits Always Crowded (maybe like Monkey Madness Tunnles (with Multiple  Locations to do yr Training
  • Fletching
  • Fix the Problem with Making Darts for Exp where u have to use the Dart tip then Feather instead of either one when spam clicking for Exp
  • Wood Cutting
  • Relocate/Add some magic Trees Near seers bank A lot of Players Usually don't know where they are Located Would make it a lot easier for them to know where to find Magic trees Easier if they don't have Access to Donator Zone+
  • WoodCutting/FireMaking Weapons
  • Add Infernal Woodcutting Axe (Chance to Burn a log when Woodcutting a Tree) can be added as a Reward from the Crystal Chest/Raids/Clue Scrolls
  • Mining/Smithing Weapons
  • Add the Inferno Pickaxe (has a Small Chance to Smith a bar when Mining) Can be added as a Reward From Crystal chest/Raids/Clue Scrolls
  • Hunter
  • Maybe Add in Black salamanders/Black Chins(wildy) would see more people Pking and More people wanting to Pvp.
  • Bankers in General
  • Maybe Add using notable items such as Noted Bars/other items so bankers are able to un-note items for faster Skilling
Edited by Woox

3 hours ago, Woox said:

There a A few Suggestions I put to Ryan/Ramzi Last year but they kept getting put on hold due to all the Up coming Updates/Events

• Construction
  • Add a Number List for Construction from 1-9 (or how many Items u can make)
  • Fishing
  • Add Manta Rays Sea turtles for better Fishing Exp (than Shark) would be very helpful for people wanting to do Raids and Skilling
  • Add a Karambwan Fishing Spot outside of Kharazi Jungle
  • Agility
  • Add New Agility Courses maybe Ardy/Ape atoll/Rellika Rooftop Agility
  • Farming
  • Add More Farming Patches and Tree patches (Maybe Unlocked by paying a NPC)
  • Fire Making- Maybe think about Wintertodt Minigame (chance to add Firemaking Skilling Pet aswell as Tome of Fire/Firemaking Pyromancer set(Firemaking Exp Increased Per Piece Hood/top/pants/boots/Gloves
  • Thieving- Remove the Dark Wizards From Castle so Skillers/ironman can go there to Get Exp/Supplys (Alternative to Starting with Fishing) Would see more people Pking at Rogues Castle
  • Mining- Maybe think about Adding in Motherload Mine(Mini-game) or adding in an alternative Mining method than Granite
  • Ranging/Magic Training
  • Add another Area Than bandits Always Crowded (maybe like Monkey Madness Tunnles (with Multiple  Locations to do yr Training
  • Fletching
  • Fix the Problem with Making Darts for Exp where u have to use the Dart tip then Feather instead of either one when spam clicking for Exp
  • Wood Cutting
  • Relocate/Add some magic Trees Near seers bank A lot of Players Usually don't know where they are Located Would make it a lot easier for them to know where to find Magic trees Easier if they don't have Access to Donator Zone+
  • WoodCutting/FireMaking Weapons
  • Add Infernal Woodcutting Axe (Chance to Burn a log when Woodcutting a Tree) can be added as a Reward from the Crystal Chest/Raids/Clue Scrolls
  • Mining/Smithing Weapons
  • Add the Inferno Pickaxe (has a Small Chance to Smith a bar when Mining) Can be added as a Reward From Crystal chest/Raids/Clue Scrolls
  • Hunter
  • Maybe Add in Black salamanders/Black Chins(wildy) would see more people Pking and More people wanting to Pvp.
  • Bankers in General
  • Maybe Add using notable items such as Noted Bars/other items so bankers are able to un-note items for faster Skilling

I've added some of your suggestions to the top of the topic.

Also Maybe suggest they Add to Cursed Cavern Skiller/Combat/Cata tokens are Kept on Death instead of Instantly Lost since they are an untradeable item

2 minutes ago, Woox said:

Also Maybe suggest they Add to Cursed Cavern Skiller/Combat/Cata tokens are Kept on Death instead of Instantly Lost since they are an untradeable item

They were originally kept on death.

The change was made to add some risk to wilderness skilling (with the tokens) as well as token farming in the wilderness such as cursed tree.

This ia unlikely to be reversed.

On 3/10/2018 at 2:42 AM, Woox said:

I do not support this suggestion, simply because getting catalyst tokens is already an easy thing to do, and if you put a little effort in, there are methods you can use to get 5000+ per hour of those catalyst tokens. 

Latest yesterday I saw people talking about how easy it was to get catalyst tokens from cursed caverns, so I see no reason why they should be kept upon death.

Hmm wat about a way to Combine pets/Transfur Legendary(with accessory's) to the new Desired Pet you want But u lose the old pet in the process aslong with paying a fee Maybe a Npc near Runecoin can do it

8 minutes ago, Woox said:

Hmm wat about a way to Combine pets/Transfur Legendary(with accessory's) to the new Desired Pet you want But u lose the old pet in the process aslong with paying a fee Maybe a Npc near Runecoin can do it

I think the current way pets work is fine. No need to change them. If you put accessories on a pet you don't want, that's on you. Should think through which pet you want to have stalking your shadow before spending so much gp on it.

On 02/03/2018 at 9:11 PM, Matt said:

- New item for Barrows! Bepis's robeskirt, added to the barrows drop table as 1/5 drop chance. It's displayed in chat as Ahrim's robeskirt when obtained, but in reality, it's an untradeable Ahrim's robeskirt look-alike with no stats and vanish after 24 hours.

For fuck sake

• Haha 1

most of these have been suggest numerous times without any sort of acknowledgement. 

i would personally like to see infernal tools for more efficient skilling/resource gathering but they're all decent suggestions.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Lauren said:

most of these have been suggest numerous times without any sort of acknowledgement. 

i would personally like to see infernal tools for more efficient skilling/resource gathering but they're all decent suggestions.

Guess it's about time they are acknowledged then. This time is the time! 

Some of these suggestions are pretty good. I feel like most wont even get viewed tho cos its such a big list. 

3 minutes ago, Fab said:

Some of these suggestions are pretty good. I feel like most wont even get viewed tho cos its such a big list. 

That's what happens when they pile up. We can't exactly post 5 by 5 and wait for them to be denied or approved. Then a list will take months to post. I'm sure if they are looking for suggestions to put into the game, they'll take the time to read through the post, or atleast the suggestions.

Godwars Bosses count toward the GWD Killcounter so we can determine how many kills we've gotten in per trip.