Shakira

Few suggestions

Just got a few suggestions and fixes perhaps, been a bit inactive regarding suggestions so figured i'd pitch in again

1. ONYX IN TOKKUL SHOP? (pls no mute)

2. Currently burying bones in cursed cavern gives 3x xp, unfortunately this does not work with bonecrusher (which it should since it buries the bone for you automatically)

3. Any form of item (ring perhaps) to pick up blood money. This has been suggested before. I'd like it as a ring, because it would force a player to choose between row (i) and the ring, putting focus on the blood money or the rare drops, for example.. killing anything in the cursed cavern, be lazy and auto-pick-up the bm (which is a low af amount) or have increased droprate for.. say cursed keys.

4. Any form of use for trading sticks other than karamja gloves, seems pretty easy to obtain and currently the trading sticks are quite useless and offer no real value.

5. An easier way to obtain dragon elixirs, as of now it's really difficult to get that particular elixir without donating. 

6. PLEASE LET US BE ABLE TO DROP LOOTING BAGS IN KHARAZI (and outside, it's weird to have to empty it).

7. Nerf arma in GWD, currently in max range gear it is impossible to get more than 10 kc per trip (IN MAX GEAR), i've tested it out multiple times trying to figure out the best way to do it, unfortunately it isn't possible. 

8. Slayer shop improvement, more items. (I'm currently sitting on 7,5k slayer points that i have absolutely no use for and i'm sure there are others like me...maybe?)

9. Adding Jungle Demon and frost dragons to ::kills

That's about it for my thoughts for now. See y'all ing.

Edited by Shakira
  • Like 3

Just now, Shakira said:

I'm currently sitting on 7,5k slayer points that i have absolutely no use for and i'm sure there are others like me...maybe?

7. 5. 0. Slayer. Lamps.

+1 tho.

+1 Support

But leave onyx out of tokkul shop please. :)

You can get a grand looting bag to loot Blood Money for you and have the row (i).

I agree on arma nerf, she's way too strong. Not to mention the attacks CAN'T, I repeat CAN'T be protected against if you have the smallest lagg. Kree Arra is actually harder to kill than most other end game bosses. Also, please fix the insane defence she has in VIP zone. If you to infernal, Kree arra is piece of cake, but if you go to VIP zone, the tbow is just RNG if it get a hit in or not. Most of the time, the gilded cannon has to take care of the boss because the tbow doesn't hit.

Have you bought both the new slayer helmets? @Shakira

2 hours ago, Matt said:

Have you bought both the new slayer helmets? @Shakira

The new slayer helmets aren't purchased with slayer points, rather rune coins :) 

5 minutes ago, Shakira said:

The new slayer helmets aren't purchased with slayer points, rather rune coins :) 

Yes that's true, but it also cost 1 fused slayer helm per upgrade.

Unfortunately the onyx in tge tokkul shop has been asked for too much and has become a bit of a meme now. I'd still prefer an onyx in the shop rather than a fury though.

I'd like to see the bonecrusher fixed.

I'd like to see the ability to further enchant a row(i) with a large amount of blood money so that it can pickup BM as well. 

Trading sticks are used inside Kharazi. I was surprised they had any use outside of it. No support for more uses outside.

I've been bitching about elixirs since the pools were released. Currently we can buy elixir vials for rune coins and fill them in a pool but this is too expensive. I was to be able to make them with herblore. IE 1 lava dragonhide to make a dragon elixir etc.

Yes for the lootinv bag. I literally put all of my items in it and got messed over in Kharazi. I see no harm in being able to withdraw while in the Kharazi bank.

Seems like all GWD except arma is super easy. Id like to see a slight arma nerf and a huge buff to everything else. You shouldnt be able to afk blood barrage gwd bosses

Perhaps more will be added after raids. However, there are some uses for them inside kharazi at the slayer master.

I want everything to have a kc.

Nice suggestions.

Xx

• Like 1

#7 is def something that needs to be looked at, the others i would like to see. Slayer shop additons and maybe a way to prefer tasks or a way to get more slots to ban more tasks.

but +1

Arma boss.... she is HARD So i have to agree on that

But the rest of GWD are defo wayyy to weak.

For the blood money i do agree on @Logical make it so you can upgrade a row(i) to pick up bm.

Slayer shop; maybe we can add slayer task teleports for slayer points to make it easier to teleport around? 

Overall great suggestions @Shakira

Hope Ryan will look into them 

xoxo

14 hours ago, Jiara said:

Slayer shop; maybe we can add slayer task teleports for slayer points to make it easier to teleport around? 

- Slayer teleport scrolls darling <3

6 hours ago, bepis said:

Add barrows chests looted to ::kills pls

Dw bb one day you'll get an ahrims skirt

• Like 1

6 hours ago, bepis said:

Add barrows chests looted to ::kills pls

8 minutes ago, Shakira said:

Dw bb one day you'll get an ahrims skirt

New item for Barrows! Bepis robeskirt, added to the barrows droptable as 1/5 dropchance. It's displayed in chat as Ahrim's robeskirt when obtained, but in reality, it's an untradeable Ahrim's robeskirt lookalike with no stats and vanish after 24 hours.

This item need to be added.

• Like 2