MrCypher

May be a farewell from me, runex.

Lately my irl situation and mental state have been going down a lot, i get annoyed etc more often then usual and pking non stop has really not helped that (even though i needed 500 kill achievement) i spend a lot of time helping people via pm or actually showing them in game for it to just bite me back later, seems like you really have to make it public you're helping otherwise it does nothing, anyway.. it may be a farewell from me, but if not, i will be going quiet and keeping to myself on runes, i will still be pking ofc, just not saying anything to shit talkers etcetc. that also has me annoyed with the amount of pking I've done everyone just seems to outright hate me even when i attempt to help them later on. my depression is kicking me in the ass atm as well as my anxiety and stress issues i face and i need to set it straight before something bad happens, or i give away my bank again to randoms, if i were to give bank away it would be only to the closest of friends. good luck my fams, may see you in game.

My progress: (just 2 of the tabs)

x4hjx5.png2i6knki.png

2r44ivr.jpg73fe61.png

r7rbif.png

-Cypher

Edited by MrCypher

You ain’t quitting, you tried to quietly months ago, shh. If people are flaming you, you have my discord and are more than welcome to let me know. 

On another note, keep helping people out and doing your thing. There’s always gonna be somebody that trash talks you for it, here and in the real world. 

In reality, you should feel bad for them because they have nothing better to do in their own lives than talk about you. 

Nah dog you aint allowed to leave <3 hate to see you go if you actually do hopwe you come back and visit

If you decide to leave, don't give the bank away to anyone, just keep it. You know you'll return, just like you did the last time you tried to quit. When you returned, you told me you regret giving your bank away, because now you had to start over. The same will happen this time too if you give it out. Even if it is to friends. 

When you've put a lot of time and energy in a game, it's really hard to quit, specially if you had a lot of fun playing it, and put a lot of hard work on your progression. Even if you come back to just chat with people, it's always nice to see your bank being in tact and whole.

Edited by Disc

Hey man,

It's sad to see how much hate you're sometimes getting and I know, how it may seem meaningless to other people, but when you're dealing with depression and mental health issues, those words do hurt. We don't really know each other well but if you ever need to speak what's on your mind or just talk about it just shoot me a pm.

• Thanks 1

On 23/02/2018 at 5:04 AM, Freezzy said:

Hey man,

It's sad to see how much hate you're sometimes getting and I know, how it may seem meaningless to other people, but when you're dealing with depression and mental health issues, those words do hurt. We don't really know each other well but if you ever need to speak what's on your mind or just talk about it just shoot me a pm.

<3

We never knew eachother, but know that you are worth much more than your depression might let you believe, and that isolation isn't always the answer. Take a moment to cool off, have a break, and when all is said and done I hope you return to us. Whatever people are saying I understand hurts, and as someone diagnosed with something similar, I know how easily those things can weigh you down even on the best of days. In the words of Freezzy however, if you need someone and someone impartial just to vent to, it's why we're here as part of a community. 

Take care of yourself, and I hope you find that peace of mind I know you probably seek.

• Like 1

You don't have to quit, I also struggle with depression and anxiety and have found ways of coping. You can also do the same, request to perma turn off chat in wildy just because of all the trash talking people do and are able to get away with it because it falls under the category of "pk banter" when it is just straight up bullying at this point. I may be banned rn and hopefully getting unbanned but the time that I was on you seemed like a really cool guy and it would suck to get unbanned then find out that you quit. I really wish staff members would do something about "pk banter" even though it should be harassment the server would be so much better and people like you wouldn't be quitting. Hopefully you make the right choice that helps you deal with your situation. Hope I see you on if I end up getting unbanned! Love ya bud<3 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RatPackNorth said:

You don't have to quit, I also struggle with depression and anxiety and have found ways of coping. You can also do the same, request to perma turn off chat in wildy just because of all the trash talking people do and are able to get away with it because it falls under the category of "pk banter" when it is just straight up bullying at this point. I may be banned rn and hopefully getting unbanned but the time that I was on you seemed like a really cool guy and it would suck to get unbanned then find out that you quit. I really wish staff members would do something about "pk banter" even though it should be harassment the server would be so much better and people like you wouldn't be quitting. Hopefully you make the right choice that helps you deal with your situation. Hope I see you on if I end up getting unbanned! Love ya bud<3 

<3