Sir Wiggles

More ways to spend money/taking money out of economy

So basically how it will work, there are special/unique ranks and untradeable items that you get for giving money to a staff member to take out of the economy so it will keep the economy more stable and you get a reward for doing so, the last server I played had this too and the economy was very stable but due to owner's personal issues the server was stopped.

The ranks increase the more you donate to be removed and with each rank you get new/unique items like armour dyes,new cosmetic or skilling armour and other custom items that are untradeable or you could make it a token system so you can trade 1b coins for 1m tokens or whatever rates you would like but the idea is to make it quite expensive for items people want and can only get from this system.

items to possibly add to the store:

Nex items (Torva, Virtus, Pernix) / New armour sets

Armour/Weapon Dyes

New Skilling items (armours/skilling tools)

New dyes for cosmetic items (Phats, Santa's, Sleds etc )

or any other items you want in the shop.

New weapons (katana or other custom weapons etc)

I only make this suggestion as a lot of people are talking about a economy reset and that will be the last thing anyone who plays the server wants to happen.

There is not going to be an eco reset.

I don't really support this idea either, It really only benefits the top 0.1% of gamblers and a lot of the suggested items are pretty bad;

• Nex armours: Why add these, we have custom armours pretty much at the exact same level as nex armours. Adding them would just be a mess.
  • Dye would be far better to see in task scrolls,
  • Extremely unfair at add skilling items to a store like that,
  • We have custom rares, no dyes are needed for them.

5 hours ago, Logical said:

It really only benefits the top 0.1% of gamblers

Or the people like me who never gambled and actually worked for their money...

I would support this as long as the "rewards" we untradable and cosmetic.

A "particle kit" would be kind of neat. Basically add some sort of cosmetic effect to the item (like how warria/archon/arcan boots are) which would also make them untradable but make them not able to be used or remove the stats while in the wilderness to prevent having op gear that is kept on death.

Edited by imbroke
Forgot to sign back into Breh after trolling someone...
  • Haha 1

On 2/11/2018 at 8:55 AM, Logical said:

• Dye would be far better to see in task scrolls,

Whatever gets me closer to purple graceful

I do not support this idea. 

The only thing I'd agree on here is to bring katana into the game, but rather as a reward for donating a certain amount, also making that katana untradeable. Only for show and cosmetic reasons.