Ralph

More than a simple Nardah guide (solo)

Nardah Minigame Explanation

• Gain access to the Nardah pyramid minigame through Nardah teleport scrolls, or a fairy spirit tree.
    • Nardah teleports are acquired from the thieving money making daily, wilderness bosses, or prize boxes.
      • Note: you can claim a free Nardah scroll every 12 hours from VIP zone if you are a VIP donator.
    • The fairy spirit tree is located in a player-owned house, can be used once for a free trip to Nardah and Kharazi minigame once per 12 hours.
  • 5 Minute time limit to get into nardah and kill as many mummies as you can in hopes for some good loots
    • Notable loots include
      • Mummy: Bonus mystery chest (1/512), Ancient Mace (1/512), Amulet of Nardah (1/1515), Chaos mummy scroll (1/2000)
      • Afflicted mummy: Bonus mystery chest (1/128), Chaos mummy scroll (1/625), Nardah gear (1/1204)
      • Cursed mummy: Bonus mystery chest (1/28), Chaos mummy scroll (1/200), Nardah gear (1/500), Sand gear (1/1030)
      • Sand mummy: Chaos mummy scroll (1/100), Bonus mystery chest (1/128), Sand gear (1/128)

Suggested Gear and Inventory Setup

• For this Nardah strategy I suggest using your best damage per second gear. Since Nardah is a timed minigame you want to be doing as much damage in as little time as possible. Here are some examples of gear for all combat styles.

wkns7x0.pngeK4czhZ.pngrfOMYzD.png

• The staff in the mage setup is a Chaos sceptre. It's obtained from the Chaos mummy which is teleported to with a Chaos mummy scroll. It is also buyable from other players
    • FspLpfb.png

Strategy Explanation

• The strategy that I use revolves around getting sand gear, the most expensive drop. Since this drop is at such a decent drop rate (1/128), in my opinion it is better to use Nardah scrolls to farm this drop.
    • While some people like to kill the afflicted mummies, the drop rate is to low that you are better off killing the cursed and sand ones only.
      • This will also give you more time in order to kill both cursed and potentially 1-2 sand mummies per run.
  • More details on how I execute my runs in the video.

Sand Mummy Spawn Explanation

• There are currently 3 (to my knowledge) sand mummy spawns in Nardah.
    • These spawns can only be accessed by opening specific coffins
    • I show off all three of these coffins in the video, however for further clarification here are some pictures
Spoiler

Sarcophagus #1

y903Ckg.png

nRPegzq.png

Sarcophagus #2

c9TtoPD.png

0nt7jm3.png

Sarcophagus #3

U0MnuiP.png

C9xpmyI.png

Items obtainable in Nardah

• While in Nardah you will get a few items that are usable only in the minigame. These items are, Saragorgak key, and Tomb keys from bronze to gold.
    • B0QZr5Z.png
      • Obtained from killing a cursed mummy (100% drop rate)
      • Used to open "Mystic sand door" which is located directly after the first cursed mummy you will encounter.
    • dtI3Cyi.png
      • Obtained from either killing mummies in Nardah or searching the sarcophagi.
        • Can be used on sarcophagi (using the item in the inventory on the sarcophagus) to obtain better loots.
          • Bronze tomb key: When used you will receive +30 seconds to your Nardah run as well as +250 Runex points and an item.
            • Rare loot from bronze tomb key: Amulet of Nardah.
          • Silver tomb key: When used you will receive +60 seconds to your Nardah run as well as +500 Runex points and an item.
            • Rare loot from silver tomb key: Amulet of Nardah, Nardah robes, and Mystic Sand armor.
          • Gold tomb key: When used you will receive +120 seconds to your Nardah run as well as +1000 Runex points and an item.
            • Rare loot from gold tomb key: Amulet of Nardah, Nardah robes, Mystic Sand armor, Nardah wand, Book of chaos, and Chaos blessing.

Example Nardah Run

Spoiler

Some final words from @Levi's Nardah guide

On 10/11/2017 at 9:18 PM, Levi said:
  • The different modes and their effects (Solo, Duo and Head to Head) 
  • Solo- More loot for yourself, better to do sarcophagus task scrolls with and kill mummies tasks.
  • Duo- shared loot, faster clearing
  • Head to Head as @Vise stated in comment section for me, bonus drop rate & an extra two minutes.
  • The possible loot from sarcophagi
  • (Noted gems, coins, ashes, bonus mystery boxes, and chaos mummy scrolls)
  • Requirements 
  • If looting sarcophagus's I'd recommend atleast 90 thieving to get the most out of it, 99 would be perfect.
  • A recommended run
  • Depends, If on a looting task (being like "loot 172 sarcophagus")I'd skip over killing the mummies and finish the main objective or kill some on the way if you feel like you'd get the most looting done in time.
  • If you've got a "Kill 294 Mummies" task, looting doesn't take too long in between killing, killing being the longer part of the two separate tasks, So I'd say go ahead and kill & loot.
  • Is it a safe death for hardcores?
  • Yes #Basic

Good luck on future Nardah runs!

• Like 8
  • Thanks 4

On 2/6/2018 at 4:29 AM, elvemage said:

very nice guide!

On 2/7/2018 at 12:57 PM, Humpy said:

Very nice guide.

11 hours ago, Ultra said:

VERY nice guide.

Thank you all. V E R Y  N I C E R E P L I E S

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Kyle said:

You can get chaos mummy scrolls from looting the sarcophagi

Nice job :) 

Smh Kyle, I forgot to add that drop. To be fair the guide isn't about looting sarcophagi but I will still add it

26 minutes ago, Ralph said:

Smh Kyle, I forgot to add that drop. To be fair the guide isn't about looting sarcophagi but I will still add it

1/10 forgot most important thing smh

woops wrong account!

Thank you for the detailed guide, Now i finaly know where all 3 sand mummy's are ! 

I honesty love this guide. So much detail but well stated and clear. I have been kind of confused about how to do the runs and I am so glad I found this. Thank you! 🙏🏻😁

I did not realize the time this was made since I’m on my phone and harder to see. 

I apologize for gravedigging. Sorry

Edited by Dragon 9616

7 hours ago, mr lucky said:

what's the difference between coop, and head to head mode? since you get more time?

H2H you both consume a scroll, get more time and higher drop rate for it.