New age

Pvm

i would love to see highlighted drop names/tags over the actual drops like in osrs 

for anyone camping abyssal demons knows the pains of having to right click to see every loot in case there is a crystal key in the pile. it would just make things a little easier to have a display pop up for items that you "listed" to be highlighted on drop. One really good situation is when ironman go to chaos druids to find a specific herb and wont need to have to right click every loot pile to see if that specific herb is in that drop group.

Edited by hi im guy
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, hi im guy said:

chaos druids to find a specific herb and wont need to have to right click every loot pile to see if that specific herb is in that drop group.

+1

For my first ever post on the forums, I +1 this suggestion.

It's 2018 and Trump is president, but we don't have highlighted drops? Shut the front door, smack my ass and call me Sally.

This is indeed a very nice suggestion but as @logical said this will take some programming. It depends if Ryan can link it to the "categories" (the rarity) of the drops. another option and a possibly easier way is to have stacked drops appear according to "value by death". The most expensive drops will appear on top and so on...

Nice suggestion tho!

11 minutes ago, Jean Paul said:

drops appear according to "value by death". The most expensive drops will appear on top and so on...

The only issue is we are plagued with items that don't have correct values. Almost all new items tend to be overlooked but are quickly picked up by the players. I could just imagine how many of the more common NPC drops don't have the correct value. 

I still see an issue with certain drops such as King lava dragon scrolls, they are almost impossible to see unless you are paying great attention. 

This would be much easier though.