Fat Panda

TP at the Gambling Zone

Topic:

I'd really enjoy seeing a Trading Post added into the gambling zone.

Suggestion:

I think adding the TP to the gambling zone would be very very convenient and not to mention this would be a very very nice QoL update that would take literally no effort to add it.

Reason:

It's annoying to always have to leave the gambling zone just to use the TP. It's just something I've always wondered why it wasn't ever placed in this area. I'm sure a lot of if not all of the players who spend a lot of their in-game time here would love it and they wouldn't have to leave the gambling area nearly at all. It will also add a good option for people to price check items through the TP item's history and already posted items.

Thanks for reading my suggestion Staff Team! :) <3

Edited by Fat Panda
  • Like 1

As much as I think this is an excellent QoL update, I don't see why it's THAT important considering that it only takes approximately 10 seconds to teleport home and price check an item. That being said, 10 seconds a thousand times adds up. +1

• Like 1

seaport. teleporting is hard. I don't want to leave my house to go to the store.  I want to use the internet at the comfort of my own home (tp)

• Like 1

Yeah this is purely a QoL update for sure, very simple yet very convenient. It's obviousl not something that needs IMMEDIATE attention however it is something that i'm surprised has gone this long without being suggested or anything.

And also thank you guys for the support, this will hopefully get noticed and we can be lazy potatoes in the gambling zone c:

Edited by Fat Panda

Support this for sure, will make it easier to clean/get cleaned haha