Kong

Korasi?

Ok, so let's get straight to the point. 

Korasi looks dope af but it sucks harder my nan after hitting a gram of sand. 

Reasons why Korasi is 25 sacred tokens; 

No one knows. 

It looks like sex forged into metal. 

It might know de wae. 

Drop it to either 10 or 15 because quite frankly Korasi costing the same as Tbow (A weapon that doesn't just tickle the enemy) is just silly. Either lower the cost or buff it back up. It sucks in price and in combat. 

+1 me. 

Edited by Kongy

25 sacred tokens for essentially fashionscaping\dick-waving purposes is kinda lame.

+1

Edited by Ultra

No-one is forcing anyone to spend the 25 tokens on a korasi. Lowering it to 10-15 would screw over the few players who have chosen to spend their tokens on it. 

I'd definitely support it getting a buff, especially the special attack. 

Y'all apparently don't know the use of Korasi's sword. It's a pking wep for a reason. Best spec in-game.

I support korasi getting a tad buffed, but should remain at 25 tokens

Rasi doesn’t need buffed, that thing smacks over 90 in pvp already. I think the 25 token cost is justified 

you think it sucks because youre trying to use it as a mainhand wep in pvm. it's a pvp spec weapon. its like trying to kill bandos with d claws as your mainhand and saying they need buff

Roger is not the only one with a korasi and the spec does in fact suck on this server. I've tried it a ton and probably maxed a 55. Unless the chance of hitting a 90 is incredibly slim, pretty sure a slight buff wouldn't make it op. Right now it is just a fashionscape item but like someone else said, nobody is forcing anyone to buy it so the price should not drop considering people have them ingame and purchased them at the current value.

28 minutes ago, King Kyle said:

Roger is not the only one with a korasi and the spec does in fact suck on this server. I've tried it a ton and probably maxed a 55. Unless the chance of hitting a 90 is incredibly slim, pretty sure a slight buff wouldn't make it op. Right now it is just a fashionscape item but like someone else said, nobody is forcing anyone to buy it so the price should not drop considering people have them ingame and purchased them at the current value.

As far as im concerned theyre only 2 in game, which roger has both unless he sold/lost it recently

53 minutes ago, Ultra said:

I wanna know who's taking a 25 token weapon into wildy just for a spec

Exactly. 

1 hour ago, Humpy said:

Exactly. 

Protect item.

The special attack is suppose to be game changing, Imagine a melee version of the cursed hand cannon spec.

18 hours ago, Alpha Rye said:

As far as im concerned theyre only 2 in game, which roger has both unless he sold/lost it recently

I have a korasi. I've had it for months, I just don't use it because like I said, it's pretty useless at the moment. Could definitely use a buff to the spec.

I had Korasi for a fair while and like Kyke said, the chances of getting a high spec is very slim. I maxed around 87 with it but that that was a very rare hit. Also as ultra said, who's gonna take a 25 token weapon into wildy. I'm pretty sure One has 1 as well. 

3 hours ago, Kongy said:

I had Korasi for a fair while and like Kyke said, the chances of getting a high spec is very slim. I maxed around 87 with it but that that was a very rare hit. Also as ultra said, who's gonna take a 25 token weapon into wildy. I'm pretty sure One has 1 as well. 

Myself, roger, king kyle all have pked with korasi lol.