k and o

Skilling related suggestion

Agility: WE  all know that it's slow and alot grinding.

well, heres some tips to make it a little bit more interesting.

Agility tickets

gnome course - 2 tickets per lap, 200 exp per ticket.

Barbarian course - 4 tickets per lap, 400 exp per ticket.

Wildy course - 6 tickets per lap, 600 exp per ticket.

also, would add agility shop that contains some items, that u can buy with tickets, if u dont wanna spend them on experience.

these items would be for example inferno adze, wich looks good is useful in skilling.

There should be agility ticket shop at every course, BUT wildy course shop could be only useable for donators and/or prime gamemode players.

and most important of all, make these tickets UNTRADEABLE

so people would actually grind some and not only buy 99 agility.

Firemaking: as we all know, lighting a log every single time is a bit boring.. its annoying.. its everything that we dont like.

so i think a bonfire would be nice, just add the logs in fire and it would grant 90% of the original experience.

and as i've noticed theres golden tinderbox in the achievements, it should grant 10% more experience when used it to light fire. (if it already doesnt) havent payed attention.

Also crafting

You can thieve hero for dragonstones, but as a lvl 3 skiller, i have noticed it is very hard to get any other gems, other than mining them, wich is actually pretty god damn slow.

so instead of mining them, i would like to see maybe Paladin, would give gems such as diamond / ruby

and some stall at thieving would give sapphire/emerald.

would make it a lot easier for lvl 3 skillers to gain experience in crafting.

and also fletching, when making bolts.

TYVM, show some support fellas <3

~Ko

They should just fix the lightin logs so it would be like osrs. Bonfire is too rs3, makin it too easy. Just my opinion xD

The rest I do support. As a supreme acc its kinda hard to get the craft supplies, I cant even imagine bein a prime one...

And the agility tokens is a good one too, makin agility less boring.

I agree with the agility tokens idea, but the items in the shop should be agility-oriented.

Agile Top, Agile Bottom, Agility Lamps, Boots of Lightness etc.

I support all suggestions, I know your struggle with getting supplies. As someone above me stated, I can't imagine how it must be playing as a prime player. Part of the agility ticket items could be the graceful outfit, and then maybe add dyes for tickets to change the color of the graceful set?

• Like 1

I think an agility update is WELL needed, to be honest. I do not care if it is agility tickets earned per lap with an untradeable agility ticket shop or if the pure exp from actually doing the obstacle gets buffed. The agility exp in wildy course I think is like 1/5 of the lap completion, or so, I think. Something should be done about it, for sure!

Firemaking is still bugged. It just needs a simple update. Bonfire is too OP, although it would be nice to get charms like RS3 to level summoning. ;) Bonfire shouldn't be added, imo.

For the gems, we just need some other way to earn them aside from mining them. It is nearly impossible to obtain uncut rubys (for ruby bolt (E) ) which is a big issue for us PvMers! And crafting is a pain.

• Like 1