Primal

Make holy wrenches notable

Make it so we can note holy wrenches to make them easily exchangable for runecoins without taking up too much inventory space, so we can exchange all of our items in one inventory with our $20 stones to boost runecoin yield. There are really no negatives to this, but it would be a greatly beneficial and appreciated update.

• Like 1

There's no reason to keep it unnotable, as with task bottles and nardah teles. Holy wrenches have a genuine reason for needing it, though.

+1

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Primal said:

Make it so we can note holy wrenches to make them easily exchangable for runecoins without taking up too much inventory space, so we can exchange all of our items in one inventory with our $20 stones to boost runecoin yield. There are really no negatives to this, but it would be a greatly beneficial and appreciated update.

Watch Ryan nerf the runecoin value of them now

• Like 1

Seems like it would benefit very few and the whole idea behind Runecoins was to clean up the economy.

If players are pretty much able to buy Runecoins in bulk through donating or using donor tickets its a problem.

I will not support being able to note them as it only serves to make the problem worse.

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, Kliksa said:

Watch Ryan nerf the runecoin value of them now

the value is very fair and if it got nerfed id probably kms

1 hour ago, Logical said:

Seems like it would benefit very few and the whole idea behind Runecoins was to clean up the economy.

If players are pretty much able to buy Runecoins in bulk through donating or using donor tickets its a problem.

I will not support being able to note them as it only serves to make the problem worse.

what the fuck are you even talking about who would buy holy wrenches with donator tickets

your feedback to suggestions is consistently ass pls never reply to my threads again

nobody mentioned donator tickets and nobody would ever pay $1 for 50 runecoins.... if they did they would obviously be an ironman because no main would do that when they could buy runecoins for way cheaper from different items, so that wouldnt affect the economy

once again your reply is invalid and unwarranted just for the sake of being contrarian ZZzzzz stop it

EDIT: even if a main account was gonna buy holy wrenches with donator tickets how the fuck would that be messing up the eco??????? they would be taking donator tickets out of the economy and purchasing an untradeable item to be exchanged for an untradeable currency to be exchanged for untradeable items???? 

Edited by Primal
  • Like 2

+1 support

Donating should be beneficial to the player in any aspect, without them the server wouldn't run.

4 hours ago, Primal said:

what the fuck are you even talking about who would buy holy wrenches with donator tickets

your feedback to suggestions is consistently ass pls never reply to my threads again

nobody mentioned donator tickets and nobody would ever pay $1 for 50 runecoins.... if they did they would obviously be an ironman because no main would do that when they could buy runecoins for way cheaper from different items, so that wouldnt affect the economy

once again your reply is invalid and unwarranted just for the sake of being contrarian ZZzzzz stop it

EDIT: even if a main account was gonna buy holy wrenches with donator tickets how the fuck would that be messing up the eco??????? they would be taking donator tickets out of the economy and purchasing an untradeable item to be exchanged for an untradeable currency to be exchanged for untradeable items???? 

Could have replied a little better, I had forgotten you could spend RuneX points for them.

The fact that you mentioned the $20 dollar stone slightly added to that confusion.

Also, It is still a valid criticism of the suggestion. You are still essentially buying runecoins from a shop rather than having to grind for items or money to buy items. 

I just feel that it isn't good practice to have items in a shop that you can exchange for runecoins regardless of what you spend for them.

Also just to pick something apart, How on earth was I being a contrarian on this post? 

You got 2 +1's, would be a stretch to call that popular opinion.

If you can't handle a suggestion being criticised, why post it? I critique everything, whether I think it is a good or bad idea.

I support this - seems unfair that you can't get the full value out of the stone just cos the item cannot be noted. +1

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Logical said:

Could have replied a little better, I had forgotten you could spend RuneX points for them.

The fact that you mentioned the $20 dollar stone slightly added to that confusion.

Also, It is still a valid criticism of the suggestion. You are still essentially buying runecoins from a shop rather than having to grind for items or money to buy items. 

I just feel that it isn't good practice to have items in a shop that you can exchange for runecoins regardless of what you spend for them.

Also just to pick something apart, How on earth was I being a contrarian on this post? 

You got 2 +1's, would be a stretch to call that popular opinion.

If you can't handle a suggestion being criticised, why post it? I critique everything, whether I think it is a good or bad idea.

You have to grind a lot harder to get the runex points to buy holy wrenches for rune coins than you would have to grind to get the money to buy them.

To put it in perspective, it would take 500,000 runex points just to get 5k rune coins. 

It's definitely not counterintuitive to the purpose of runecoins. 

Also, my heated response was just caused by frustration that you often reply to suggestions just because you personally don't like them or want to see them added to the game, and to me it seems like the owners would take your opinion with more weight than the opinion of a normal player. It just seems like a lot of the times it's kinda sabotaging updates that a lot of players would want.  There's nothing wrong with replying to suggestions with your opinion, it just is annoying to see a reply from a staff member disagreeing with your suggestion as one of the top posts, because I feel that Ryan or whoever would see your post and kinda agree with it, then not go any further and dismiss the suggestion.

• Like 1

+1, Holy Wrenches are great runex point sink for ironmen and only being able to chuck 28 every 24 hours is a bummer. Although after achievements and having to solely rely on pvm the purpose for this diminishes. But in all a good idea considering the use of a $20 stone. :)