Arya

Few suggestions for this server

Whats up guys, so i've been playin this ps for a week and I saw a few things that should be improved: (dont get mad at me with my poor english)

-search button bank: its there but not workin, would be great if it does
-max cape: doesnt have any teleport, would be cool if we could change colors? I know its prob hard to code this but maybe? xD
-be able to kill red chins, maybe when they respawn they will start walking cuz WE CANT LVL UP HUNTER atm, most of them doesnt even move idk why
-rc: cant craft blood rune cuz the access to altar doesnt work
-herb: some pots doesnt work super def and a few others
-vote shop: better rewards so ppl will vote more, like WTF is that shop dude, ppl willin to vote cuz they need some stuff there so u guys would get more voted my english sucks goddamn
-vote sites: we need more sites to vote so this server get more known
-exp locked: ::explock for pures, berserkers, etc
-increase drop rate other part of crystal key, in like 10 drops I get like 9 teeth of the key and 1 loop :/
-increase respawn: pleeease, like some areas they are sooo small, specialy in the slay ones and daily rewards, if u have like 4 ppl doing that it'll take so long to finish
-drop rate table: it would be nice to know how hard is to get that item that u want
-bow string: should be sold at shops
-dzone: should have better benefits, everybody should be able to go there but to use anything there u should be a donator, cuz ppl will want to be a donator if they see what they can use

-super and elite and maybe vip zones, cuz they are spending money in this server, they deserve something

_____________________________________________________________________________________

What r u thoughts about this? Support these ideas?

Nice ideas.

The biggest pressing issue right now is definitely drop rates & monster spawn sizes. I'm not saying every person should have free reign over every monster, but the ones (especially used in slayer training) that don't really contribute any drops of astounding value should have more spawns.