Breh

Max Gear Setups For All Styles

Since so many people have been requesting a guide on what the the best gear setups are, I thought I would go ahead and make this. If something on here isn't right, pm me in game or on the forums.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Best Melee Gear Setup (for the Corporeal Beast anyway)

XJ0qsVG.png

Helmet - Fused Slayer Helmet

Cape - Infernal Cape

Necklace - Amulet of Nardah

Arrow slot - War Blessing

Weapon - Sunspear

Body - Mystic Sand Top

Legs - Mystic Sand Legs

Gloves - Karmaja Gloves 3

Boots - Warria Boots (Not shown in picture :()

Ring - Ring of War

When not killing the Corporeal Beast, I would swap the Sunspear for a Chaotic Rapier/Longsword and Dragon Defender (t) as well as the Karamja Gloves 3 for Penance Gloves.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Best Range Gear Setup

YnflcHS.png

Cape - Kharazi Cape

Necklace - Amulet of Nardah

Arrow Slot - Dragon/Amethyst Arrows (I can't tell a difference between them.)

Weapon - Twisted Bow

Body - Kharazi Leatherbody

Legs - Armadyl Plateskirt (I'll go into why this instead of Kharazi.)

Gloves - Karamja Gloves 3

Boots - Archon Boots

Ring - Ring of Law

The way that god rings work (Ring of War, Law, Darkness, Holy, Unholy, and Balance) is they give you a bonus 5% damage and accuracy while wearing a corresponding god item.

So for Law, that would be Armadyl, War is Bandos, Darkness is Ancient, Holy is Saradomin, Unholy is Zamorak, and Balance is Guthix.

You get +3 range bonus and -3 range strength when using an Armadyl Plateskirt over Kharazi Chaps and you have to wear an Armadyl item to get the extra effect of the Ring of Law.

Best Magic Gear Setup

6v5xSSb.png

Cape - Cursed Cape

Necklace - Cursed Necklace

Arrow Slot - Ancient Blessing

Weapon - Kodai wand

Body - Ancestral Top

Legs - Ancestral Bottom

Shield - Arcane Spirit Shield

Gloves - Tormented Bracelet

Boots - Archan Boots

Ring - Ring of Darkness

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I will go back through this and make changes if needed. (Might even add some perty colors! :D)

I was going to put prices of the items but prices have been fluctuating so much recently and I wouldn't want people to get ripped off if something suddenly drops.

P.S. - I know its not pretty but it works... right...?

Edited by BrehSquad
  • Thanks 7

Wow! Thank you for this @BrehSquad

Hope to see it Updated too, as newer items get introduced in the future. :) 

• I wouldn't have added the prices either, too misleading.
  • Like 2

Shaman ring (i) would be better for range and I'm sure cursed ring (i) would be better overall?

• Like 1

Great Post! Would salve ammy (e) and Frozen cape be bis for mage though? Cape gives 4 less mage acc but 2.5% more dmg, and salve (e) should have an extra 7.5% dmg on top of the 10%. Not entirely sure on all the mechanics though, so if not never mind.

Nice guide Breh! Shame I’m too poor to afford any of these setups :P 

Edited by Sniz

5 hours ago, Logical said:

Have you tried the champion blessing + cape? Wearing both gives extra bonuses. 

I'll check that out...

6 hours ago, Neighbor said:

Great Post! Would salve ammy (e) and Frozen cape be bis for mage though? Cape gives 4 less mage acc but 2.5% more dmg, and salve (e) should have an extra 7.5% dmg on top of the 10%. Not entirely sure on all the mechanics though, so if not never mind.

Since magic likes to splash so much, I'd rather have a little more accuracy. The Cursed Cape also gives defense bonuses and a +5 prayer bonus which is nice.

21 hours ago, Raw said:

Shaman ring (i) would be better for range and I'm sure cursed ring (i) would be better overall?

I'll have to look at the stats on both of them again

Nice guide, did tyras helm not make the cut for melee? Also pre sure lavafireshield would be btr than ddef assuming some1 got it

Thanks for the post, it has helped a lot. It may be worth adding 2nd/3rd BIS items too, for those players who can't afford the top gear

Btw i think frozen cape is better than cursed cape now due to +5% magic damage.

Edit: It's actually only 2.5% magic damage so it's debatable if it's any better or not. Just have to consider how much accuracy you sacrifice for the % damage.

Edited by fat panda
  • Like 1

(: maybe include some of the other close to max set ups, like stuff better than bandos for melee