stickeyd

Farewell for now

Well, its been fun.  I've enjoyed meeting everybody these last few months.  I came to a decision in my life where I will be taking a break from video games.  My wife is scheduled to be induced on the 18th of this month with our first baby girl and I don't need to be distracted by games.

I have met a lot of great people and I have met a lot of low life pieces of shit. I want to thank @Thing 2 @KebinTea and @Levi for helping me the most when I first started playing.  I almost quit the first day but yall got me through the nub stage.

I will pop in from time to time to bank sit like all the cool kids and so my house will be open for altar and pool but I wont be staying on long.

I hope everyone continues to enjoy this wonderful server. 

Well wishes,

Stickeyd

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 4

4 hours ago, Roger said:

<3 The community will miss you forsure, best of luck with your baby!

i'm confident you're so gay that you fart vaseline and latex

-

gl on ur baby

Mehh, will be massively missed such a legend. Used your house countless number of times for pool and altar :D Thanks for the giveaway too I managed to get myself a bond from you and about 100m's worth of items which is a big help for me :D Thanks again man and all the best for the future <3

12 hours ago, Lauren said:

i'm confident you're so gay that you fart vaseline and latex

-

gl on ur baby

gl on my baby too

• Haha 1

@stickeyd sad to see you go man, but respect for being able to set your priorities and follow through with them. Best of luck with the baby, and hope everything goes well :). You did wonders for me too - was one of the only people who welcomed me back when I came back from the holiday. Glad I was able to pass forward some of the kindness that people showed me when I first joined too, I was wanting to quit on the first day as well haha.

Good luck with the baby man, wish you best. See you soon if you pop on here and there. Keep us updated.

Never got to know you, but I've seen a few of your guides and other post on the forums that I found very useful.

Good luck with your new child, hope to see you back someday!