Cracked Egg

This is the 4th time....

Welp, Its that one time again, you will probably see me again in a month or so but... this is the 4th time im quitting runex... the first time was because i had a shitload of exams to work on, the second time because i was overly depressed of being unlucky ingame, the third time because i was hacked and the 4th time.... Because i cant say a word without being missunderstanded... 

To be completely honest, Runex is the type of server where i play and eventually find some Motivation to do things and pass some time, had alot of good friends in there, most of them ended up quitting or just leaving with no alert or anything. I am leaving because my image is pretty much ruined because of one incident that happened with nothing Harmfull or racist intending, I understand if you hate me because i said the n word trying to explain a Situation which i literally did not intend to harm or offense anybody. Anyways Thanks for the good times and all that stuff.

I will however Max out before leaving. so expect to see me ingame trying to get 99 in everything, feel free to throw profanities at me.

Wish to thank some good people..

One,Jinx raptor. (only people that still play i pretty much knew...)

And incase these people are still browsing the forums.

Thanks to: Macklinn,Kong,Garfield,Samuel,Berserx,Kliksa.

Amazing time with Everyone in the server..

Farewell space robots.

Edit : I repeat im leaving because i am a ruined image for the server incase you didn't catch it.

Edited by Cracked Egg
  • Sad 1

Wish you the best.

Reasoning of the "totally different person" here:

Spoiler

It has nothing to do with me 'not being the same person' you knew form 'that one server' at all.

This situation you claim you were trying to explain never happened - that's the problem.

You were claiming that someone had hacked you and left your tabs in a way that the first letter of each tab's cover item spelled the n word.

I told you that if I searched your bank and didn't find the gnome ball - from the 'g' - I would be muting you for racism, like I would anyone else.

It was then you decided to admit that you made it all up - leaving me to believe you only wanted to get away with saying the n word, and you won't.

6 minutes ago, 52xp said:

Wish you the best.

Reasoning of the "totally different person" here:

Hide contents

It has nothing to do with me 'not being the same person' you knew form 'that one server' at all.

This situation you claim you were trying to explain never happened - that's the problem.

You were claiming that someone had hacked you and left your tabs in a way that the first letter of each tab's cover item spelled the n word.

I told you that if I searched your bank and didn't find the gnome ball - from the 'g' - I would be muting you for racism, like I would anyone else.

It was then you decided to admit that you made it all up - leaving me to believe you only wanted to get away with saying the n word, and you won't.

You are somewhat right, but i didnt even think about Mute or even Freely saying the n word, in other words it was a joke. i do understand now that what i did wasnt even funny in the slightest and that is why i am leaving since my image is pretty ruined i dont wantt to be called a racist so im just better off the server. 

Bruh you made an acronym for the N word. Quit being stupid and stop trying to justify doing it. Take your week mute. 

8 hours ago, Raw said:

Bruh you made an acronym for the N word. Quit being stupid and stop trying to justify doing it. Take your week mute. 

The cheeky thing is that I only muted him for 3 days because he didn’t say it AT someone. 

3 minutes ago, 52xp said:

The cheeky thing is that I only muted him for 3 days because he didn’t say it AT someone. 

The stupid thing is that he reported you for abuse. I was right there when the guy did it. Deserves the mute. 

community isn't nothing but a bunch of assholes, I don't see anything wrong with him saying it if he isn't saying to someone.. but that's my opinion ... stop being dick heads... 

• Thanks 1

Everyone knows the N word is offensive weather it’s directed at somebody or not. Just don’t say it, there’s no need to say it.  

OP farewell, good luck and all the best.

Edited by Sniz