hefty condom

Client issues?

I've already talked to multiple staff members about my problem : Problem is the client will not let me right click to buy anything from the shops or drop anything, i just had donated 10.00 for donor rank before i knew about it. If the issue cannot be resolved i would like to see about a refund since i cannot play efficiently any help is appreciated.

* ALREADY RESTARTED COMPUTER< CLIENT < TRIED SHIFT THING< TRIED SETTING< RIGHT CLICK WORKS ON OTHER CLIENTS AND DESKTOP

I've never heard of a client issue regarding things like this. Try deleting and redownloading the clients cache and see if that works. If it doesn't then it's most likely something wrong with you.

Usually, one of the things you have tried fixes the problem.. 

I wish I could help out more, but there's nothing I know of that could be causing this problem.

I will speak with Ramzi and/or Ryan and see if they have any ideas to help you.

27 minutes ago, 52xp said:

Usually, one of the things you have tried fixes the problem.. 

I wish I could help out more, but there's nothing I know of that could be causing this problem.

I will speak with Ramzi and/or Ryan and see if they have any ideas to help you.

Okay thanks

53 minutes ago, drygore420 said:

how long is the server gonna be down for i wanna play i been trying all day to get on

The server is not down. If you're having trouble connecting, try the steps above.

Also this:

42 minutes ago, hefty condom said:

Wrong thread big fella

Like no one believes me lol saying it must be on my end when I’m not the only player having the issue I have never seen a server function like this I understand everyone gets busy but I have donated to make the server strive and better and I can’t seem to get any answers let’s get it together guys....

Edited by hefty condom

I'm sorry no one has replied to this again. 

I've done some research into the problem on other servers and forum boards, turns out there's a number of possibilities.

1. Try deleting JDK 9 (if you have it) and revert back to JDK 8. A lot of people have been saying this is a main cause of the problem you're having.
  2. Sounds weird, but try reinstalling your mouse driver(s) to be sure it's NOT a problem on your side (which it sounds like it isn't)

If this still doesn't solve any of your problems, I wholeheartedly apologize and think it's safe to say none of us know how to help.

I'm really not sure why a problem like this would just randomly start occurring. I'll forward this to Ryan/Ramzi again and hope they know.

45 minutes ago, MoltenTropic said:

Whenever I open the Runex client it opens up and I get a permanent white screen on the client

The only suggestions I have are to follow the instructions on this post and check “The Ultimate Guide to Runex” under “Client Issues” and if neither help the problem, I’ll submit a ticket for you in hopes of finding a solution.