magicsnowmen

Trade post idea

Alright so what i'm thinking instead of say me or someone having to spam "Buying 4000 Gmauls" in the clan chat or yell I say we put in a system in the trade post where you can have a buy offer sit in there. Say you log and someone sells a gmaul for 5m and your offers are 5m it would instantly go to you. This could run off a first come first serve basis. This is pretty much the GE way of doing it in normal RS but I think it would make things a hell of a lot easier for a lot of people.

Would love to see this.. BUT there's probably a reason it hasn't been released (Which I'm not sure why) :S

This would be an amazing idea but i feel like with all the offers it could create alot of server lag due to all the incoming traffic

I think Ryan may be able to do this

Also refer to the format stuck to the top of the forums to avoid your post getting taken down or locked.

TOPIC: ex; Pvm

SUGGESTION: ex; would be super rad if king black dragon dropped 1000x noted herbs, man

REASON: ex; this would greatly benefit the economy as there is very few herbs ingame. Would also be a great way to attract new players

just copy that and edit post ^.