Wayne

Vote Event! (Thursday, Nov. 23rd) - Wayne

Oq5sB9w.png

Greeting's Runex, Vote event starts this Thursday, November 23rd (12:00PM-1:00PM) -06:00 Central US & Canada Timezone

Live countdown can be found Here (Until the event is OVER)

Prize = 16002.png $20.00 Bond

Winner(s) have been chosen -> Check it out here

~ Thank You to all who participated! :D

If you haven't participated in my Vote Events, read below; 

• You must vote on at least 2 out of the 3 voting sites & ::redeem your vote in-game to be entered into this event!
    • As long as your vote is shown over the global chat saying you voted on at least 2 sites, you're qualified to win!
      • Example: CmsOE7B.png

• The Event will be held for a total of 60 Minutes! Between 12:00PM-1:00PM (-06:00 Central US & Canada Timezone) 
    • I will be adding your Username to my list once you've redeemed your vote in that 60 minute time frame.
      • @1:00PM the winner will be chosen!

• Can Ironman players participate?
    • Absolutely! All I would need to do is 'use' the $20.00 Bond on the Ironman player.. It's that simple 
      • In return the Ironman will receive the Donation amount + Donator Tickets! 

• No CHEATING whatsoever, anyone caught redeeming votes on 2 separate accounts is an immediate disqualification from winning the $20.00 Bond.
  • I will be checking with staff if the Winner of the $20.00 Bond voted on 2 separate accounts, so don't be slick! 
  • Multi-Voting on more than 1 account is against the game rules, and I won't encourage anyone to do it in my vote events ~ Thank You :D

Any Questions? Please, ask below or PM (Wayne) In-Game! GL&HF
Edited by Wayne
  • Like 1

Winner(s) have been chosen -> Check it out here

~ Thank You to all who participated! :D