Derb

Did not get my $10.00 bond!

I just donated 10 bucks and ::redeem is not giving me my stoof... also i dont know what +$10.00 thing? do i get a $20.00 bond or am i misreading it? lol

Please help!

Could you check the email you used on BMT Micro and find the Order ID for me?

Once I have that, I'll be able to create a ticket and hopefully get this fixed for you.

Apologies.

the +10.00  at the bottom it's showing you'll get added $10.00 into your total donated by the way. It is worded weird.

This:

xm7v54.png

@Derb

Edited by Basic Bitch

12 minutes ago, Derb said:

BMT Micro Order (42194635)

The ID we need should begin with 2017-xxx-xxx-xxx

"Thank you for your order!

Your order has been received and will be reviewed by a BMT Micro representative shortly.

This is simply an email confirming that your order was received properly and is in the first stages of being filled.

This does not mean that your payment has been processed or that your order has been approved.

If you placed your order using an anonymous email account such as hotmail.com your order will be reviewed
by a customer service representative prior to being completed.

There are several variables that affect how long it will take to complete your order.   BMT Micro acts as a fulfillment service for hundreds of developers and each product is handled separately.   If we are able to complete your purchase inhouse, you should expect to hear from us quickly.   If an order must be completed by the developer or vendor for that product please allow up to 48 hours.

Other items that can affect the time it takes to complete your order are:  payment verification and approval issues, incomplete address or phone information, etc.   In all cases we will attempt to contact you one time to complete the order properly.

Feel free to email us at orders@bmtmicro.com for inquiries related to an order you have placed.   We also welcome your suggestions on how we may better serve you. "

This is the email i got... its acting like they are waiting to take there money but like i could send you a picture of my bank statement on my phone saying they took 10... this is the only email i have receved

8 minutes ago, Derb said:

This does not mean that your payment has been processed or that your order has been approved.

This is the answer you're looking for. I understand that money may have been taken out, but Ryan and Ramzi can see that as well and confirm when everything actually finalizes in order to give you your donation. Sometimes, BMT Micro can take 24-48 hours (if they're having server issues, for example), so please be patient. I promise, you won't lose your money - they will make sure you're given your bond.

31 minutes ago, Derb said:

0.0 its not instant? lol i guess i thought it would be... geez... thats a real bummer 

I apologize for any delays. I'd just keep trying to ::redeem occasionally in-game or wait for the confirmation e-mail.

I wish there was something we could do on our end - it's instant sometimes but then things like this happen.

It tends to be Micro BMT's issue, but we do the best we can to keep everyone satisfied and reassured.

lol yah i mean i was expecting it now but o understand... lol this is killin my productivity tho lol im on a schedule and i was in the middle of making a youtube video lol  

WHOWAH?!?! so they took ou the 10 bucks and declined the transaction... So now im out 10 bucks and i dont get my bond?!?!?! i know ill get the 10 bucks back on my card but that could take days or weeks. im.... this is..... what the hell you guys??

i just got an email from BMT saying i was declined lol but they still put a hold on the money... 

:/ i just realized i could have used paypal the whole time geez... now i gotta wait till they refund my money what a waste of a day lol

I guarantee that Ryan, Ramzi or any of the Runex staff had nothing to do with this issue. Ryan would not compromise the integrity and reputation of the server for any amount of money. 

However, Ryan does have a lot of experience dealing with BMT and their various issues, I'm sure if you posted a screenshot of what BTM has sent you he would be happy to help you better understand the issue and even guide you to solving the issue. 

But I'm guessing this will resolve itself in time,

Sorry about the inconvenience. 

yah i mean i know you guys have nothing todo with this but im trying to buy a thing from you :P i have money... the people you use as a middle man seem to think im a Nigerian scammer or something so im just sol i suppose... and that really sucks lol spent all week waiting for pay day. i get off at 1 am and after paying all my bills i had 14.95 left and decided to spend 10 of it buying a bond and supporting the server only to end up spending most of my night anticipating something i would never get. and since they put a hold on that 10 even tho they declined it and removed there hold it will be days before i can use that money. on some lever i know its silly that im getting upset over a game like this but this sucks and BMT dont seem to have forums for me to bitch on.   i never have this problem using my bank card it even declined my paypal... apparently im the ONLY PERSON having this issue. Over time id spend allot of money here if your middle man can get there crap together and let me friggin give you money lol 

Edited by Derb

Order did not pass automated fraud screening.

And thats hard for me to take as i am me and it is my card im using lol Never had this problem before with any other site. i use this card on ebay,runescape,netflix,linode,ect never had an issue lol its clearly able to access my card because it put a hold on the money... i hold that as i said before will take days to be lifted... Whats happening?!?! lol they just dont trust me? ughhh so frustrating!!!!takemymoney.jpg

Edited by Derb

As there’s nothing we can currently do to help this situation, as unfortunate as it is, I’m going to lock this. 

My apologies for the inconvenience but as Logical said, there really is nothing we can do. BMT has problems like this quite often & I’m not sure how they haven’t fixed it yet but if there was anything Ryan could do about it, I assure you it’d be done.