disc priest

Suggestion for all modes (mostly prime)

Add bowstrings to shop, or add spinning wheel @ dzone or home so we can spin flax from kurasks.

Increase drops on certain herbs, hard to get ones like Dwarf weed, Cantadines, and a few others.

Add more fish to fish, swordish til shark then shark til 99 is not fun, and you can not cook the turtles you get from the 99 fishing reward either.

Charms increased is a good idea, even with charming imp it takes me all day to get a few hundred of all but blue. Took me a week to get 200 blue charms the most important for primes.

Increase the speed of potions, adding ingrdiants etc. Took me forever to do 6200 unfinished potions i believe 5 hours and another 5 or 6 to add ingrediants.

I agree with previous post on Slayer lamps, 5-10k each @ 100 lamps being 500k-1m exp is pretty crazy but it helps dont get me wrong just would be nice if it was alittle more.

I have more suggestions written down that I will find not sure where they are right now rip.  But hopefully some if not all of this will be supported, (bowstrings is the most important to me its how i make money on prime, without strings i can not get full fletching exp or money)

• Like 1

Just do what everyone else seems to do. Farm with a normal account and transfer all your money/materials over. That must make prime a challenge 

On 1/31/2017 at 8:05 AM, forrest said:

Just do what everyone else seems to do. Farm with a normal account and transfer all your money/materials over. That must make prime a challenge 

The game-mode should accommodate the player, not the other way around. (I'm not saying this to say Prime should be easy, but if it's determined that benefits are needed they should be added, regardless of alternative ways to get things done).  

10 hours ago, YRN said:

The game-mode should accommodate the player, not the other way around. (I'm not saying this to say Prime should be easy, but if it's determined that benefits are needed they should be added, regardless of alternative ways to get things done).  

I was bring sarcastic