Dinosaw

Can't right click

I'm having trouble with the right click options, both left and right mouse clicks do exactly the same thing. 

When I go to right click it should come up with options (like 'walk here') but it acts just like the left click.

I've looked around for mouse settings and such but cannot find. I've also tried reinstalling, using the runex repair and made another account to no prevail. 

If I could get some help with this issue I'd be grateful:) 

I actually had this recently on my Ironman as well, never heard of it happening to anyone apart from me so I didn’t pay it much attention. Even relighting doesn’t help. If you reload the client it should fix the issue.

Can you provide any details like where you were what you were doing when it happened?

Reload the client as in just closing and opening again? Cause I've done that several times but it doesn't work. 

Yeah, I am a new player and its just been there ever since I started playing, I've kind of work around it, only doing the skills that take 1 click and such hoping that someone could help me out with it lmao. 

16 minutes ago, Dinosaw said:

I've just tried uninstalling all Java files and reinstalling it all again, it didn't seem to work :( 

Strange, I’ve played for like 10 months now or something and happened to me once last week. I reloaded the client and it worked fine for me.