Vise

Vise Staff Application 2.0

1. Desired staff position: Server Support

2. Your name (first name would suffice): Adam

3. Your age: 18

4. Your location: Australia EST+10

5. Average amount of gameplay hours per day: 6-12 Hours interchanging

6. Why you should receive the position:

·   I have experience over 3-5 years of being in multiple Staff Teams ranging through all ranks up to Co-owner/community manager and dealing with a variety of situations and circumstances 

·   Through the time I have been community manager on a range of servers I have taken it upon myself to interact with the community and ensure that they feel the sense of welcome and warmth you would when meeting a friend’s family, ensuring they are not left out and left waiting for hours and interacting with them as if I was just a normal player

·   I am originally born in Australia and speak fluent English and have proficient grammar

·   I believe that the current staff team is lacking in some aspects and we are in need of some new staff

·  After seeing and dealing with this community for quite a while now, I can see what needs to be dealt with as well as the type of players we experience through day to day interactions and chats. I also believe i can benefit the community by ensuring all players are able to play by submitting tickets at any time of the day or helping them fix their client to ensure they can play as soon as possible 

·   I would encourage all players to keep the help chat for civic chats and of course 'help' for new and current players instead of the chat being filled with spam, and unneeded arguments .

·  Due to the experience and knowledge I possess I believe I can make a great addition to the staff team and community through present and future

·    I am always active on forums through my phone, laptop or any other device I have on me or available to me and can submit tickets if someone has forgotten pass or pin

7. What would you do if you became a part of the Staff Team:

·  Through my experience I have seen a lot of servers go down, and majority of them I tried extremely hard to keep them running and the cause of that was staff activity and interactions with the community were lacking and even if all players were interactive with each other when a problem occurred no help was to be seen. 

·  If I became a part of the Staff Team I would encourage events such as mass bossing, PVP events, skilling events and host giveaways to help all new players in there journey through Runex. 

·  I would encourage everyone who rarely use forums only registered to play in-game to keep up to date with forums for events, giveaways and updates

8. Extra Information:

·  Although I can be professional when needed to be I am quite immature when it comes to general things

·  I like to play basketball a lot

·  Due to me being part Aussie, I am very dirty-minded but I try to keep it to a minimum best I can

~ Thank you for taking your time to read my Re-vamped Staff Application :) 

• Like 2

+1 from me, overall informative player, knows his way around the game, isn't toxic (only tells me to kill myself sometimes) has been around long enough and has the forum activity, one of the few players id recommend for SS for sure 

Support from me,

I think you would make a great addition.

But you need more in-game time and forum activity ;) 

25 minutes ago, Logical said:

Support from me,

I think you would make a great addition.

But you need more in-game time and forum activity ;) 

Pre sure i'm ingame more than you ;)

2 minutes ago, Vise said:

Pre sure i'm ingame more than you ;)

Factor in all my forum time, staff discord time and the ticket system time.

Plus looking after One is a full time job.

But in all honesty, work picks up during the summer and Uni started back up. 

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Logical said:

Factor in all my forum time, staff discord time and the ticket system time.

Plus looking after One is a full time job.

But in all honesty, work picks up during the summer and Uni started back up. 

Staff discord time and forum time doesn’t count to ingame lel :P

+1. I thought I already posted my support since if it was Vise, I definitely would have. Great player and always see him helping others out, and stops what he is doing to just have a nice chat/help out a player with noob questions.

The server definitely needs someone in the Australian timezone since no staff are on at this time, and people get a little crazy. I think Vise would be a perfect addition to the staff team, so that the server is moderated almost 100% of the time in-game.

Edited by KebinTea

16 hours ago, KebinTea said:

+1. I thought I already posted my support since if it was Vise, I definitely would have. Great player and always see him helping others out, and stops what he is doing to just have a nice chat/help out a player with noob questions.

The server definitely needs someone in the Australian timezone since no staff are on at this time, and people get a little crazy. I think Vise would be a perfect addition to the staff team, so that the server is moderated almost 100% of the time in-game.

Thank you <3

• Like 1

no support. gets toxic quickly if talked to and is wrong

Edited by Z75
  • Like 1

uhh.....................................................................................................................................................

i think that +1 from m3h :P

2 hours ago, Kapracis said:

uhh.....................................................................................................................................................

i think that +1 from m3h :P

Thank you <3

3 hours ago, Chandler said:

Aussie? Support! :)

Thank you <3

4 hours ago, Z75 said:

no support. gets toxic quickly if talked to and is wrong

Not sure about your assumption of me getting toxic quickly if "talked to", only time you could see me being even part toxic is if you offend me and "is wrong", not much feedback your giving here. 

21 hours ago, taintedcake said:

I mean, you're a lil bitch, but +1 ;)

Thanks F*ckCake

12 hours ago, Vintage said:

i seport +2

Gonna have to buy you English lessons >.>, thanks anyway

Edited by Vise

8 hours ago, Vise said:

Gonna have to buy you English lessions >.>, thanks anyway

*Lessons

Ah finally my little Lion wants to grow! 100% support I know you have it in you. Goodluck little Lion.

we’ll talk soon again.

Ill +1 support aswell just cause i have been noticed the help u have been doing to yr best of yr abilitys to the new player community wish u all the luck  

Ps i still want a ctc #4 better hint lel

It's a +1 from me.

I think you'd make a good addition to the team. You know a lot about Runex and you help in-game whenever you get the chance, even if your POH Altar is completely backwards. On a serious note though, we need active staff members and I think you, @Basic Bitch and another would be great to have help us as far as active staff goes/

Best of luck in the application, mate. 

i play everyday and never see vise online and everytime he sees me speak he puts his input in with some type of "flame" i guess u could call it... issa no from me