Shereact

Elite Clue issue

My buddy Reaperthor9 got a master task bottle and asked me to help. we opened it to get an elite clue. We got it and spent a lot of money getting the 4 bandos boots to alch, the 1360 rune bars to make 272 rune plate bodies and spent 25k runex points to imbue the ring we needed to wear...with this clue being bugged I would feel that a refund should be in order considering a lot of time and money was invested in this. We were told to drop it but then we would be about 250m in the hole...because after the update was done we still can't get the plate bodies to count...if you have any input on this please message me or comment on here. We were so excited to actually be able to do this clue and we feel cheated out of it...really appreciate your time reading this and hope to hear from you soon.

Not to mention that I have donated $100 to this server and Reaperthor9 has donated $25. So we really like this server and hope to be treated fairly regarding this matter. Thank you.

Just to confirm, your task was to:

• Smith 272 rune platebodies
  • High alch 4 bandos boots 
  • Wear ring of wealth(i)

Let me know if I'm missing something.

If you still have the scroll on your account, please leave it there for the time being, as it will help us investigate the issue.

It should be fixed sometime tomorrow evening.

Thanks,
Ryan

it was the treasonous ring (i) not ring of wealth (i) but the rest is correct yes. we alched the boots already and they counted but the rune plate bodies would not count toward the clue

Edited by Shereact

2 minutes ago, Shereact said:

it was the treasonous ring (i) not ring of wealth (i)

Alright, thank you for that correction.

Do you still have the scroll on your account?

2 minutes ago, Shereact said:

so does this mean that the clue will work? just to clarify 

The scroll will be fixed sometime tomorrow evening, as we have a preliminary patch planned during that time.

If the scroll is kept on "Reaperthor9" until then, it will help us investigate the issue (we may login the account momentarily for testing).

Shoot me a forum PM if you have any more questions.

Thanks,
Ryan