What's up everyone, 

I really like this server because of diversity with the achievement system and was lucky enough to witness an update, shows me this server is still alive and well
(thats why i became 10$ donor instant)

about me in short:

Student Software & System engineering

// Html - css - js - angular - php - typescript

//Java - C# - Python

//node - android - etc ...

pro-photoshopper / pro-illustrator 
( Interested to become part of developer team, pm me if needed )

*Fuck society*

if any1 needs any banner / website / program hit me up and I'll see what I can do for a little compensation ingame ;)

Welcome to the server, you're trapped now and can't leave.

You're going to be here with the likes of me, @piggy piggy and even worse players who will hurt your eyeballs by making you read their text messages in game. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Lonelywood said:

Quite a resume, "pro-photoshopper". LOL.

It's uglies like you that make him a pro

gotteeemmmmmmm.

Welcome to the server tho

17 hours ago, King Kyle said:

It's uglies like you that make him a pro

gotteeemmmmmmm.

Welcome to the server tho

What you said made no sense, but sure. I just thought "pro-photoshopper" sounded absolutely ridiculous from the perspective of someone who went to school to become a professional in the art.

I'm not trying to bash the dude, I just thought it was funny, hence the "LOL".

Welcome to the server.

11 minutes ago, Lonelywood said:

What you said made no sense, but sure. I just thought "pro-photoshopper" sounded absolutely ridiculous from the perspective of someone who went to school to become a professional in the art.

I'm not trying to bash the dude, I just thought it was funny, hence the "LOL".

Welcome to the server.

A common use of photoshop is to touch up unwanted body features. I was saying that you give him content to practice on, allowing him to become a pro. It made sense, you just didn't get it but it probably could have been structured better, you're right.

1 minute ago, King Kyle said:

A common use of photoshop is to touch up unwanted body features. I was saying that you give him content to practice on, allowing him to become a pro. It made sense, you just didn't get it but it probably could have been structured better, you're right.

Definitely wasn't properly executed. The reason I laughed is the term "pro-photoshopper" and "pro-illustrator" aren't usually used in the vocabulary of a "professional" designer. We're all on different wave lengths so I'll stop putting the thread off-topic. Cheers. 

2 minutes ago, Lonelywood said:

Definitely wasn't properly executed. The reason I laughed is the term "pro-photoshopper" and "pro-illustrator" aren't usually used in the vocabulary of a "professional" designer. We're all on different wave lengths so I'll stop putting the thread off-topic. Cheers. 

You keep bringing that up but I never said anywhere that I didn't understand your post. What you were actually talking about wasn't worth commenting on; you're just taking his post too literally. He made a welcome post on a runescape private server and you're equating it to a resume. That is a "LOL."

2 minutes ago, King Kyle said:

You keep bringing that up but I never said anywhere that I didn't understand your post. What you were actually talking about wasn't worth commenting on; you're just taking his post too literally. He made a welcome post on a runescape private server and you're equating it to a resume. That is a "LOL."

If you think I was literally comparing his RSPS introduction to a resume then I am sorry you didn't catch my sarcasm. 

Once again, welcome to the server, if you want to collab on some designs hit me up. 

hey @MxM

Welcome to runeX! I hope you'll enjoy your stay and add your contribution to the community. If you would have any questions, feel free to pm me, its ALWAYS open.

JP