52xp

this is it.

Well, I'll be quitting after tonight. I can't seem to sell anything anymore and quite frankly tired of having 25b in items and 200m gp because everyone wants to undercut each other. Not to mention how childish the community has been lately. I'm going to be moving to Florida and hoping to die this weekend, so I don't have to deal with these issues anymore. I'll miss absolutely none of you. Best of luck in your future endeavors.

Just kidding, but I will be gone after tomorrow night until Sunday sometime (3-4 days after tomorrow), so I figured I'd let everyone know of my absence. 

Don't do too much stupid shit while I'm gone - I enjoy laughing at you all and punishing you for it afterwards. 

C u soon.

@Ramzi @Ryan @Nate @Roger @Ally @Kliksa @One

• Like 1

Worst part was, I almost believed it once you got to the community commentary. Don't worry, I'm sure they will find someone to take your place :)

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Iron Logic said:

Worst part was, I almost believed it once you got to the community commentary. Don't worry, I'm sure they will find someone to take your place :)

Pfft he'll probs past out. But enjoy wherever your going or doing. When you come back I'll be richest ingame @52xp ;)

I'll also be honest I read the title as "This is Lit"

Edited by Vise

Hope your car breaks on your way to the trip so you're forced to return to the forums and Runex where you will grow old and die; without having a life outside of a virtual game which is owned by our god Ryan - as you take your dying breaths you will whisper in to my ears "Thanks Safi, you're dick is pretty big for 2 inches" and we will hug until your eyes close.

See you in a few days mate 

Your level of degenerate commentary has grown exponentially, to an almost concerning level @Safi.

After my making my previous statement I feel I should also note that I would be more concerned if the opposite was true. :P

See you soon @52xp,

be safe near the windy wet ocean spawn,
~One 

16 hours ago, One said:

Your level of degenerate commentary has grown exponentially, to an almost concerning level @Safi.

After my making my previous statement I feel I should also note that I would be more concerned if the opposite was true. :P

See you soon @52xp,

be safe near the windy wet ocean spawn,
~One 

Oh my god you're back

Time to harass you sexually in game 

Atlanta-Air-Conditioning-Sunglasses-Fun.