big dick

Client issue since last update

Anyone else having issues loading the client since the update? It was saying "error loading game assets" now it is saying "connection error retrying in...." and starts a 25 second countdown. at the bottom of the countdown it says 25% loaded. Any help would be appreciated! Ive tried uninstalling, deleting the cache, pretty much everything. Thanks!

Hey, sorry you're having issues. Not my area of expertise, but try going through the fixes found in this post. I hope something works for you. 

Thanks @Ally for commenting, but i have already read all of those and tried pretty much everything. I have no idea why it won't work... Really annoying because it was working until the previous update? It just keeps telling me I have a connection error while loading the client and it keeps a countdown going of when its going to try again. I've tried downloading it with four different wifis so i know its not just my internet connection.

This happened to @Evil Pikachu the update before last and it took Raw and I like an hour and a half to help her fix it.. we think what finally worked was flushing DNS, resetting router, restarting computer and possibly redownloading the cache but from another player, not the website. If you want, I can upload a zipped version of the cache when I'm home from work for you to replace yours with. It should fix the problem. 

@52xp I just flushed my DNS and have reset my router and computer. The only thing I haven't been able to do is redownload via someone else. I would appreciate your cache uploaded whenever you get home. I have a Mac though for whatever its worth.

30 minutes ago, big dick said:

@52xp I just flushed my DNS and have reset my router and computer. The only thing I haven't been able to do is redownload via someone else. I would appreciate your cache uploaded whenever you get home. I have a Mac though for whatever its worth.

Well, if I'm honest, I'm not sure if a mac automatically downloads a different cache or if it's just in a different location.. I will upload it regardless and we can try it out. Give me about 15 minutes :^)

Sorry for the double post but just so I know all the other boxes are checked - have you tried this? 

Yeah it won't let me download it since its not a mac download or something.. Dang. I have windows installed on my Mac as well, I just went over to the windows portion of it and it downloads properly. I don't get it.

Its just so odd that immediately after the update it won't work on my Mac only.. Thanks for the help anyways man! Any other feedback from those with ideas is still greatly appreciated!

I am having a similar issue. Redownloaded and erased cache multiple times but it stops at Downloading miscellaneous assets 100% every time.

I literally have the same problem im on os x Sierra but the problem for me started 5hours ago not since last update