Vise

Update Videos+ Patch Notes

I've been thinking about this for a while and wondered what if I made update videos with all the content in updates including patches with it weekly as some new players may not know about the new mini games how to get there etc

But due to my exams coming up I can still do them would just need help from the community :D

Thoughts?

@Nate That monk robe Inferno video coming soon boy

• Like 1

This server definitely needs some new YouTube content, I look forward to watching them. 

• Like 1

Would be a nice outlet to attract others to the server possibly making it bigger.

Would also be informational, support this idea a lot :P 

• Like 1

It would be nice to see, but if i'm being honest, I think that Nate or Ryan should be the ones to make a video about new content because they will be the most educated on the update not to mention have a greater ability to show off features.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Iron Logic said:

It would be nice to see, but if i'm being honest, I think that Nate or Ryan should be the ones to make a video about new content because they will be the most educated on the update not to mention have a greater ability to show off features.

I agree with both the OP and this.. in different ways. While I agree it SHOULD be one of the higher staff, we have to be realistic because they are very busy. 

However, one of the mods could just as easily do this and they'd be more filled in (normally) than an average player would. Just an idea.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 52xp said:

I agree with both the OP and this.. in different ways. While I agree it SHOULD be one of the higher staff, we have to be realistic because they are very busy. 

However, one of the mods could just as easily do this and they'd be more filled in (normally) than an average player would. Just an idea.

I do agree that the mods may be more informed than I am of the updates but the may not have Experience with making videos or have programs to do so, But if no one will do it better to have them then not to.

1 minute ago, Vise said:

I do agree that the mods may be more informed than I am of the updates but the may not have Experience with making videos or have programs to do so, But if no one will do it better to have them then not to.

I agree with you there. If they aren't as capable, by all means, I'd love to see them

7 hours ago, Vise said:

Boi I've edited rsps pk vids for my friends i'll show you how to edit ez.

Anyway, I don't mind new youtube content about RuneX at all. Would be cool to watch.

I mean if someone really wants this, and someone is willing to do it for free, how hard would it be to try to contact @Ryan @Ramzi @Nate for a test account that has everything in the newest patch, that cannot trade / drop items. To review it? For example showing how to get the new rings by giving them 2500 row and then everyone can see how they are made? I would be more then willing to do this however doing it on my own account for certain updates would take days to get items needed to show how things work. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Rolla said:

I mean if someone really wants this, and someone is willing to do it for free, how hard would it be to try to contact @Ryan @Ramzi @Nate for a test account that has everything in the newest patch, that cannot trade / drop items. To review it? For example showing how to get the new rings by giving them 2500 row and then everyone can see how they are made? I would be more then willing to do this however doing it on my own account for certain updates would take days to get items needed to show how things work. 

Yeah I can agree with you on that certain things and items to obtain would take a long time 

Okay i have after effects (Video editor) im certainly with this idea of starting a complex or series of this rsps. Both to attract new people but also for runex members.

I'd be willing to make these types of videos if I had an test account. Only downside is they would not include commentary.

3 hours ago, Grasto2 said:

maybe some money making guides for people who are starting out

good idea although the daily money making activities are decent for new players :P

I know a lot of people have already mentioned they'd be willing to make this type of content with access to a test account but just figured I'd throw my name in the hat too.

I really like this idea and would love for this to be a thing, either from me or anyone else in the community (staff or non-staff)!