Matt

Kill count / look up

I am one to often look for my kill count on mobs I kill or bosses I kill. I am not sure if there already is a kill count system in the server, if so I haven't found it. Would it be much work to make a full lookup system for players to see how many mobs they've killed? 

EXAMPLE: 
Chicken: 2398
Ankou: 299
Zulrah: 402

There are the achievements up to a certain amount but after that we can't see how many we've killed. I think that would be a great addition to the server, so people could keep count on their kills. If possible also, when you click the one you look at, you get the message over your head, saying how many you've killed and which mob/boss. The same way as when you click your Runex point in the General Information tab.

-Disc

• Like 1

It would be nice,

A cool way to integrate this would be inside the NPC drop table section. You look up a monster and see it's drop table and how many kills you have :)
+ support

I definitely support the idea of showing your entire mob listing. Considering there isn't too large of a selection in-game, the list wouldn't be too bad of an implement. Though we do have boss checks, ::kills, it would be nice to click-to-show how many we've actually killed to one another. I like the idea, so definitely a +1. Was always a nice feature when I found it!