Wayne

Vote Event! (Sunday, August 13th) - Wayne

94thLas.png

Greeting's Runex, This coming up Sunday, August 13th 12:00PM-1:00PM (-06:00 Central US & Canada Timezone) is my next Vote Event! 

Live countdown can be found Here

Prize = TTE8PsT.png $10.00 Bond (Winner of this event is @Eus, Congratulations!)

If you haven't participated in my Vote Events, read below; 

- You must vote on at least 2 out of the 3 voting sites & ::redeem your vote in-game to be entered into this event!

• Example: CmsOE7B.png - If it shows you voted on '1' site, you won't be eligible to win.. It has to be at least 2 sites!
  • As long as your vote is shown over the global chat saying you voted on at least 2 sites, you're qualified to win!

- The Event will be held for a total of 60 Minutes! Between 12:00PM-1:00PM (-06:00 Central US & Canada Timezone) 

• I will be adding your Username to my list once you've redeemed your vote in that 60 minute timeframe. @1:00PM I will be choosing a Winner!

- How do I choose the Winner?

- How do Ironman players win?

• Ironman players are able to win the $10.00 Bond, all I need to do is 'use' the Bond on an Ironman player.. It's that simple! 

- No CHEATING whatsoever, anyone caught redeeming votes on 2 separate accounts is an immediate disqualification from winning the $10.00 Bond. I will be checking with staff if the Winner of the $10.00 Bond voted on 2 separate accounts, so don't be slick!

• Multi-Voting on more than 1 account is against the game rules, and I won't encourage anyone to do it in my vote events. ~ Thank You :D

Congratulations to @Sir Wiggles on winning last weeks vote event!

Any Questions? Please, ask below or PM (Wayne) In-Game! GL&HF
Edited by Wayne
Winner of this event is @Eus, Congratulations!
  • Like 2

7 hours & 30 Minutes until the event starts!

2 Hours until the event starts!