Safi

Bye Friends

Over the past week I've been losing interest slowly and slowly and decided it was time for me to take a break, the community has remained the same and has been one of the main reasons I have stayed in this server though; everyone is always so kind and welcoming even when they insult you and say you like boys.

While I'm not sure how long I'll be gone for I know I'll end up returning because I greatly enjoy this server's community and content.

Through this past month with everything going on in life Runex has been a way to escape reality and take a break but all good things sadly come to an end one way or another, I'll miss you all and hope to see each and every single one of you if I return

- Safi

• Like 1

Been nice playing with you Safi :(, sad to see you leave after I just came back myself after a break. Take it easy brother

Was nice to know you, you were a very supportive and helpful player and friend. It is sad to see you go but I know you will return and I happily await that day.

Ill miss you <3 I heard that 'outside' place is nice, say hello to the sun for me.

Damn man, I didn't know you that much but we met few times in game and had couple of chats that were nice.

Hope you can come back soon to just sit and chill :)

Ima take you back to the slave island when you return. Someone's been a bad boy.

1 hour ago, Roger said:

Ima take you back to the slave island when you return. Someone's been a bad boy.

I mean I've been here to be honest just really inactive - not going back to that island though I'll pass this time